Watch, Elway will find a QB

Coach Tuesday

If you want to see how a real organization behaves - watch what John Elway does this offseason. I'll put my chips on the table that he goes out and finds a solid QB to leverage his historically great defense while their window to win stays open. He won't be content to hand the keys to Lynch or Siemian (though notice he drafted two last year, one first and one last). Be it Romo or Biridgewater or someone else, I'm guessing Elway recognizes you need a QB to win games and does what it takes to find one.

Wish Whaley would take the same approach...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to see how a real organization behaves - watch what John Elway does this offseason. I'll put my chips on the table that he goes out and finds a solid QB to leverage his historically great defense while their window to win stays open. He won't be content to hand the keys to Lynch or Siemian (though notice he drafted two last year, one first and one last). Be it Romo or Biridgewater or someone else, I'm guessing Elway recognizes you need a QB to win games and does what it takes to find one.

It might even be Tyrod.

Then why didn't he just find one this year?

A "real" organization would have locked up Dumervil instead of losing him to a clerical error, signed Von a year earlier before he was superbowl MVP, and kept Osweiler happy enough to stay.

We'll see if your prediction comes true. If its a proven guy, I guess Foles and Romo are the targets, but they have huge injury and consistency issues. Maybe there's a genius solution out there, but I don't expect to see Denver doing anything but declining unless Trevor improves significantly.

Lol except Denver problem isn't at QB. If you watched yesterday's game you saw Thomas drop 3-4 balls and an O line that just sucks beyond belief. I see Elway going out and stocking up on O lineman this offseason if he doesn't he could have the GOAT at QB and still lose.

A "real" organization would have locked up Dumervil instead of losing him to a clerical error, signed Von a year earlier before he was superbowl MVP, and kept Osweiler happy enough to stay.

We'll see if your prediction comes true. If its a proven guy, I guess Foles and Romo are the targets, but they have huge injury and consistency issues. Maybe there's a genius solution out there, but I don't expect to see Denver doing anything but declining unless Trevor improves significantly.

They picked up Ware and drafted Shane Ray to replace Dumerville and I suspect they're happy about that state of affairs. They were wise not to overpay Osweiler.

We'll see how it plays out - it's a prediction obviously so I could well be wrong.

Is Lynch already a bust?

He has looked AWFUL in limited time, but again their Online is awful on Simmiens isn't the reason for the losing. Is he a Superstar?No is he average and good enough to win with THAT defense? Yes, sadly that O line couldn't protect for crap.

Yeah because Denver is not "a real" organization. Get a grip, some Bills fans are really delusional. They have made the super bowl the last 2 out 3 years & actually won it once. I know a foreign concept to Bills Nation. They look they are not going to make it this year but I wouldn't count out Elway having them once again at the top of the pecking order in the AFC next year. Whaley ^ company will have the Bills fighting with the Jets for their spot in the basement in the AFC East once again.

Why didn't Elway do that this year?

He has looked AWFUL in limited time, but again their Online is awful on Simmiens isn't the reason for the losing. Is he a Superstar?No is he average and good enough to win with THAT defense? Yes, sadly that O line couldn't protect for crap.

Bills fans would be saying the same thing if we had Siemian playing QB here behind our existing offensive line.

Edited by PolishDave