dolphins.pngVS. bills.png

NFL.com Game Preview

CBS Sports Game Preview

Bills vs. Dolphins Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Dolphins History

NFL Week 16 Maps - Available on Wednesday

THREE TAKEAWAYS FROM THE JETS GAME

By John Congemi - miamidolphins.com

Dolphins analyst John Congemi shares his three takeaways from Miami’s game against the New York Jets.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If The Bills win this game, will it count? Will it really mean anything? I mean the phucking phins won't have their quarterback back, so won't it be a worthless win if they win? Games only count when the opponent is at full strength - right? I mean no TRUE win is a victory and a cause to celebrate unless we beat the opponent at their best. Amirite?

Stop the run, win the game. The Fins will copy Pitt's gameplan because it wasn't some kind of clever scheme by Tomlin or poor prep/game adjustments by Rex--we simply could not tackle and stop Bell with 8 and even 9 man fronts.

Hopefully Kyle's still sleeping right now and his back feels fine.

I just want to knock the Phins out of the playoffs, even if they have no shot at winning if they get there. Payback for them kicking our ass earlier in the year, too.

Out of the Browns, phins, and Jets, Id rather beat the dolphins and lose to the others. We beat Cleveland, but still want to at least beat the Phins.

Edited by Captain_Quint

GASE BREAKS DOWN FINS' WIN (13:44)

Dolphins Head Coach Adam Gase met with the media on Sunday to discuss what he saw in the Dolphins 34-13 win over the New York Jets.

MOORE: "WE'RE ONE WEEK AT A TIME" (3:09)

Dolphins quarterback Matt Moore met with reporters on Sunday to discuss the team's big 34-13 win over the New York Jets.

If The Bills win this game, will it count? Will it really mean anything? I mean the phucking phins won't have their quarterback back, so won't it be a worthless win if they win? Games only count when the opponent is at full strength - right? I mean no TRUE win is a victory and a cause to celebrate unless we beat the opponent at their best. Amirite?

I don't really think its a major drop off tbh. Moore's been there a while so he should be familiar with all the playbooks, coaching changes - etc.

Will anyone stand up for Aaron Williams?

I think i go for his knees instead of his head. But that's me.

Will anyone stand up for Aaron Williams?

Right?!?! It was insane that the Bills didn't lay the hammer after he was hit by Landry. After watching the way Aquib Talib and the Broncos stood up for Chris Harris in last weeks game against the Titans it really was good to see players not tolerating cheap shots. Buffalo needs to lay the hammer this week.