Week 16: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Now back to news relevant to today's game.

Dolphins will be young on the corner

The Dolphins look like they’re going to be pretty green on the corner in their matchup with the Bills today. With Byron Maxwell (doubtful) not expected to play due to an ankle injury it leaves Miami depending on a rookie and a second-year corner to start.

Rookie Xavien Howard will start. Opposite him is supposed to be second-year CB Bobby McCain. He’s questionable with knee and hand injuries, but he practiced fully late in the week. If for some reason he can’t go that would push second-year CB Tony Lippett into the starting lineup.

@BuffaloBillsPR

LeSean McCoy ranks in the top 5 of the @NFL in both rushing yards (1,129, 5th) & rushing TDs (12, T-4th) while ranking 14th in carries (205)

C0cpKQMXcAAHEQ_.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squish the Fish!

Cmon Bills Wreck these guys today... NE is the evil empire but I still can't stand these guys when it comes down to it.

Old habits die hard.

Whether or not it helps our chances, it'll sure make for a nice christmas gift for fans. :)

Recent visits to Buffalo not pretty for Dolphins

The Dolphins have lost each of their last four games in Buffalo, and the last three haven’t even been close.

Miami has lost their last three games at Buffalo by an average of 18 points.

Turnovers by Miami has dominated the trend. Here’s a look at the Dolphins last four losses at New Era Field.

I don't really think its a major drop off tbh. Moore's been there a while so he should be familiar with all the playbooks, coaching changes - etc.

I think i go for his knees instead of his head. But that's me.

Moore was a capable QB in his day and played capably last week. He's living the Backup QB Wet Dream right now - come off the bench with a chance to lead the team to the playoffs.

But, Father Time marches on - will he be able to keep up a capable level of play on a short week, especially if we can smack him down a few times.

Moore was a capable QB in his day and played capably last week. He's living the Backup QB Wet Dream right now - come off the bench with a chance to lead the team to the playoffs.

But, Father Time marches on - will he be able to keep up a capable level of play on a short week, especially if we can smack him down a few times.

AFC Offensive Player of the Week. Not too bad.