We are officially eliminated!

Ain't no way, no how no where these Bills can make the playoffs. Let's get the ball rolling and shitcan Rex tomorrow and run him out of town with his misfit toy of a brother before Christmas as a gift to Buffalo and a sign of goodwill toward the citizens of Buffalo.

Rex set a good franchise backwards and regardless of rolling the hapless Brownies it's time to move forward toward better days. We still have some great talent and it is time for it to be coached properly....

Bring on Chad Kelly and 2017. Go Bills!

No delete! Ain't no way we make the playoffs and I just made it official. I will bet anyone any amount of money that we do not make the playoffs. Prove me wrong and I'll gladly, most happily pay you.

No one said TD probable, its not official and you know it.

Moderator should delete this trash theead

Ain't no way, no how no where these Bills can make the playoffs. Let's get the ball rolling and shitcan Rex tomorrow and run him out of town with his misfit toy of a brother before Christmas as a gift to Buffalo and a sign of goodwill toward the citizens of Buffalo.

Rex set a good franchise backwards and regardless of rolling the hapless Brownies it's time to move forward toward better days. We still have some great talent and it is time for it to be coached properly....

Can we shitcan you first? You should know what you're talking about before starting a new thread.

We need the Jaguars to win at home over the Titans.

Nope. That would help but it's not needed. Need either the Jags to beat the Titans or Houston to lose to Cincy. If either happens Bills are still alive.

No delete! Ain't no way we make the playoffs and I just made it official. I will bet anyone any amount of money that we do not make the playoffs. Prove me wrong and I'll gladly, most happily pay you.

Your writing suits your intellect perfectly

I think I can speak for a lot of people here when I say that it sucks ass that the Bills can play a good game, handily win a game they were expected to win handily, and come here to find someone posting stupid crap like this.

But then if the Bills didn't have fools like you following the team, Tim Graham would probably be writing obituaries for a living.

Make no mistake. Stupid stuff like this after a win keeps a lot of thoughtful people from contributing to this site.

Of all things wrong with this post, this is the most redicules: "Bring on Chad Kelly and 2017" :wallbash:

Edited by CSBill

Of all things wrong with this post, this is the most redicules: "Bring on Chad Kelly and 2017" :wallbash:

I've been redicules before, but seeing Tyrod try to throw and Sammy bust it open for 10 yards is enough for this year. If not for Shady, we would be the Browns. And all you getting so hot over a .0000005% chance, now that is redicules.