Next HC: Guy with a Head Cocahing Overall record 119–25

RyanC883

How about Chris Petersen as the next HC.

This is the guy that made Boise State relevant, and has Washington in the College Football Playoffs.

His overall record as a HC is very impressive at 119-25. And he has done it coaching Boise State and Washington, so he's also a great recruiter, which can help in FA.

This is the guy that made Boise State relevant, and has Washington in the College Football Playoffs.

His overall record as a HC is very impressive at 119-25. And he has done it coaching Boise State and Washington, so he's also a great recruiter, which can help in FA.

I would like this hire, has also developed QBs

He has beaten teams that arguably have superior talent with lesser talent. That's the point. He can scheme, win in a small and big conference, and will be a winner in the NFL. If not here, he will be somewhere.

Edited by RyanC883

Lance Leipold on line 1, wants to talk about the challenge in jumping up in competition and the missteps in assuming one can coach at all levels.

Ha. i was just thinking about that. Someone ask UB how great it is hiring a guy with a fantastic record from a lower level. That's worked out so well.

Peterson is the best HC in the NCAA that wouldn't require about $10M per year to bring in and some team is eventually going to try to bring him into the NFL.

David Shaw will eventually make the jump. Not sure if this is the year but the Bills should probably ask the question.

Don't know much about Peterson but I am up for someone fresh and out of the college ranks. The NFL candidate pool does not inspire me at the moment and might end up being the reason Rex gets 1 more year.

David Shaw will eventually make the jump. Not sure if this is the year but the Bills should probably ask the question.

Don't know much about Peterson but I am up for someone fresh and out of the college ranks. The NFL candidate pool does not inspire me at the moment and might end up being the reason Rex gets 1 more year.

Yeah I think Shaw has probably peaked at Stanford as well. They've probably reached their ceiling and more of the same will not be viewed the way it was a few years ago.