Anyone know who the Bills play in 2017?

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's NFC South next year right? Probably Atlanta and Carolina on the road, and Tampa and New Orleans at home? Cincinnati, Indy and Denver are all third place like us. Who else do we get?

Oakland I believe.

I think they also will play at the giant rectum in Atlanta.

Very likely will be the Bengals (on the road)

Right now its the Cl0ts, but could easily be Tennessee or Houston. (at home)

Edited by May Day 10

I am pretty sure this is wrong. The last time the Bills played the NFC South in 2013, they were at New Orleans and Tampa. This means in 2017, they are at Carolina and Atlanta, and home to the Saints and Bucs.

This source has the same NFC South games as you: http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-17/2017-buffalo-bills-football-schedule.php

Yep it is:

@ Atlanta

@ Carolina

vs Saints

vs Tampa

@ Kansas City

@ San Diego

vs Oakland

vs Denver

Then the two third places..... so almost certainly Cincinnati and one of Indianapolis or Tennessee. I'd guess (if a betting man....) it would be the Bengals at home and the Colts away.

Yep it is:

@ Atlanta

@ Carolina

vs Saints

vs Tampa

@ Kansas City

@ San Diego

vs Oakland

vs Denver

Then the two third places..... so almost certainly Cincinnati and one of Indianapolis or Tennessee. I'd guess (if a betting man....) it would be the Bengals at home and the Colts away.

18 and counting.

Yep it is:

@ Atlanta

@ Carolina

vs Saints

vs Tampa

@ Kansas City

@ San Diego

vs Oakland

vs Denver

The Ryan Bros. if not canned should resign when they see this schedule. Edited by Best Player Available