How much rope for TT this week?

D521646

Stay with TT the rest of the way and let this play itself out. Open up the door to FAIR competition for next season among all 3 qb's and if possible, a steady vet to compete as well.

I think that is where we made a mistake......

Maybe not a good idea to annoint TT just yet and should have allowed for another QB competition (with a legit talent to compete with)

say.......with Nick Foles and C. Jones

C. Jones probably would have had no chance cuz he is too raw....maybe Tyrod beats Foles or he doesnt......and Tyrod waits on his big contract.

EJ can't throw over the Middle... If anything activate Cardale.

Based on what I've seen, EJ might be a more accurate thrower. Tyrod is a far better runner.

If we plan to run against the Steelers, TT probably gives us the best chance of winning.

But if we have to play catchup, EJ might be a better choice.

I've only seen Cardale in some meaningless preseason games. I'm not sure how I'd evaluate him.

At least until the Bills are completely out of the playoffs, you stick with your best QB. That happens to be TT. Once you are out maybe you give Cardale/EJ some reps.

Yep

Edited by hondo in seattle

I want TT to finish the year. As long as they remain in contention for the playoffs, keep TT doing what he does and hope the the cast of WRs improves and that TT get better with his accuracy and ability to cycle through his reads. If the Bills are out of contention, then encourage TT to be more aggressive with his passes. I believe he has been coached to be careful, perhaps too careful, with his throws.

Overall, I favor continuity over firing everyone and starting over.

Serious question. If I'm Rex Ryan, I have to know that my job is on the line here. For me, if I'm Rex and I see dancing in the pocket early when the pressure isn't there, if I see staring down his receivers, if I see wide-open receivers open and TT not even checking his 2nd, 3rd reads, I'm benching him. Give EJ a shot. At least we know EJ can throw over the middle, and he doesn't dance to the ghost music like TT does. EJ may not be as accurate downfield like TT, but I think he makes up for it with his accuracy over the middle and short to intermediate routes, where TT always seems to overthrow the ball on those type of routes..

I want to see EJ, I've seen enough of TT this year, I want to see if EJ's light has turned on.

With me? Let's go streaking.. :)

Tim-

TT is a lot better than EJ. It's not close.

Tyrod plays the whole game he needs to continue to get better. Impossible to do if he doens't play and Rex's job is not on the line after 1.5 seasons thats what ****ty organzations do.

Bills in 4 in a row

why cant we believe the Broncos lose to KC and NE?

and Miami loses to NE and Buffalo ?

I dont get it

Because this team is **** on both sides of the ball

Serious question. If I'm Rex Ryan, I have to know that my job is on the line here. For me, if I'm Rex and I see dancing in the pocket early when the pressure isn't there, if I see staring down his receivers, if I see wide-open receivers open and TT not even checking his 2nd, 3rd reads, I'm benching him. Give EJ a shot. At least we know EJ can throw over the middle, and he doesn't dance to the ghost music like TT does. EJ may not be as accurate downfield like TT, but I think he makes up for it with his accuracy over the middle and short to intermediate routes, where TT always seems to overthrow the ball on those type of routes..

I want to see EJ, I've seen enough of TT this year, I want to see if EJ's light has turned on.

With me? Let's go streaking.. :)

Tim-

Uh.... Nope.