GDT: Bills vs. Raiders 1st Half Thread

Difference between a good team and a loser mentality team like us. Raiders went for it. We were trying to kill the clock and get to halftime. Rex is too conservative. Gets you nowhere.

Correct. Making .500 decisions, not playoff decisions

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't deserve to win this game. Ridiculous play-calling on the last offensive series, then a BS prevent which handed the Raiders 3 points. We had these guys down, but failed to choke them out. If we lose this game, I'm back on the Fire Rex bandwagon. These last three minutes are Rex in a nutshell, and why we will never win with him coaching.

Well should never have given them the ball back. Gotta play better there.

I agree but I'm the statements that the 3 man fronts aren't working are simply false. They slowed one of the most best offensive units in the NFL through 2 quarters. Crabtree dropped a touchdown...Gilmore had a bad PI and Lorax didn't get home on the QB...yet

This first half failure is ENTIRELY on Tyrod Taylor. Misses wide open Goodwin on first drive and can't execute a two minute offense to save his life. Coaches have no confidence in him. And for good reason. Runs into sacks and is afraid to throw to tightly covered receivers.

This first half failure is ENTIRELY on Tyrod Taylor. Misses wide open Goodwin on first drive and can't execute a two minute offense to save his life. Coaches have no confidence in him. And for good reason. Runs into sacks and is afraid to throw to tightly covered receivers.

The first drive should defenitely have been a touchdown.

Typical Bills football. Couldn't kill the clock at the end of the half and it cost them 3 points. Why is it that they are so terrible at situational football?

Well, when you have a clueless QB, you need to be conservative and TT sucks.