We Should Pick Up the Option on Tyrod No Matter What

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of what happens....I think next year should be a open competition (and not with guys like Matt Cassel)

I am starting to feel like no house competation actually HURT Tyrod.....he was playing better at this time last year.

No dude. A year of tape is what hurt Tyrod.

I have no issue with the decision since he never looked Goodiwn's way, but the throw.....Arghhhhh!

Very frustrating. Would've been worse if he never even saw it and instead checked to McCoy, so I'm trying to give him some credit for an early ball.

He has shown no ability to bring the team back in close games against good competition. He was awful against Miami and Oakland. I would rather see EJ out there right now.

I wouldn't bring him back. We're last in the league in passing. Sure, we have no wideouts, but there are guys open and he can't hit them.

@mikerodak

Bills QB Tyrod Taylor was recorded saying, “I’m done talking” as he walked away in frustration following his Wednesday news conference.

No dude. A year of tape is what hurt Tyrod.

Very frustrating. Would've been worse if he never even saw it and instead checked to McCoy, so I'm trying to give him some credit for an early ball.

Granted, but finish the damned play.