The Bills should acquire Cutler.

Tipster19

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My range of emotions as I read your post.

:lol:

:o

:cry:

:sick:

:lol: Thanks for the laugh. :beer:

You sirs, are welcome.

A bit hungover from seeing some long lost friends last night. Thought I'd spice things up while staring blankly at my computer screen.

Edited by stony

Brees led the league in picks only 2 years prior. You're reaching.

I think I'm placing greater emphasis on the talent around them during the years in questions. Cutler should have done better in that offense, and instead he threw way too many picks... many at the worst possible time. I'm okay with agreeing to disagree about Brees versus Cutler. :beer:

Isn't that sorta what a touch pass is? Hence the words 'touch pass'

Maybe a full offseason with Anthony Lynn and a healthy WR corp will help.

I think in fairness these are all factors, I still believe they should pick up his contract option.

There are many teams that could be better with Cutler--Cleveland, Houston, NYJ, Cinci, SF, LA, Minnesota, Denver, and Washington (yea, I said it, Cousins is way overrated) would all be better with a healthy Cutler.

There's no way, none, that he is better than Cousins. Even if you think he is overrated Cousins would still be better than Cutler.

The rest is mostly true in my estimation. I also think Cutler would be good as a back-up if he'd agree to that pay. I doubt he would or will, someone will offer him stupid money.

Edited by Ron Burgundy

In 2014 he had Forte, Marshall, Jeffrey, and Martellus Bennett -- and his team went 5-11. Pass.

Does anyone really need to say more than this? I mean come on...Cutler, who's never been very good and who also has the luxury of having his best years behind him now with the triple bonus of being injury prone...and wait for it...the grand slam 4th super mega bonus of being a terrible leader that divides locker rooms because half his teammates just genuinely don't like the guy.

Jay also has diabetes so part of the glum look might just be a blood sugar issue. That narrative gets way overblown.

I don't think blood sugar issues give a guy resting b face. It's probably his lack of desire to play football, and his ability to blame everyone but himself when he turns the ball over. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5