• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some things need to happen or we are gonna get blown out

- Our D needs to get off the field on 3rd down

- Our O needs to convert a LOT of 3rd downs

- TDs not fgs

- We need to get the Raiders to commit some turnovers

This is gonna be a tough one.....the Raiders are VERY good

Also the Bills red zone D has got to force FG tries for Oakland. Oakland will move the ball between the 20's. Rex has said the D needs to and will improve inside the 20. Time to see it.

26-24 Bills. We are due. I don't think this will be a trap game for Oakland. If our guys stay healthy we can run the ball on them. TT will need to use his legs a bunch. I'm looking for 250-300 yds rushing for a Bills win.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Some things need to happen or we are gonna get blown out

- Our D needs to get off the field on 3rd down

- Our O needs to convert a LOT of 3rd downs

- TDs not fgs

- We need to get the Raiders to commit some turnovers

This is gonna be a tough one.....the Raiders are VERY good

It will be tough but I have a hard time saying that a great offense makes a very good team. Their defense is garbage, Irvin and Mack make some flashy plays but for the most part that unit is out of place and undisciplined. Their secondary is possibly the worst one in the league, DJ Hayden is out... Hard to believe his replacement can be any worse though. Karl Joseph fits in perfectly he runs around looking for big hits while players run free behind him.

This game is going to be a **** show, but don't over rate the Raiders. They aren't a great team.

I joked earlier, but seriously, I don't see the Bills winning this. Maybe they stay close for a while if the defense plays above their heads and they are able to run on the Raiders, but the injuries and matchups look bad.

Raiders 41, Bills 31. Raiders put up 30 on the Broncos defense, and I can't see a better outcome against the Bills defense. I do think the Bills can score on these guys, but not at the rate they'll need to in order to keep pace. Very good/diversified offense vs. defense with some significant issues = lots of Raider points unfortunately.

Even though I like the spot with the Raiders having a key divisional contest with KC on Thursday, I just don't think our defense can hold up. I don't feel like this team has played a complete solid game in a long time, whether due to injuries or coaching or talent or whatever. They'd need one today to have any chance.

Raiders 33-17

Edited by norton20