Week 13 Predictions: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly OT but I've only really watched two full Raiders games this year (the last two) but I've seen the endings of a few others because so many have come down to the wire. Is it just me or does Del Rio always look surprised at the end when they win? His face is always like "really? We won?"

Bills 31

Raiders 17

The Bills run all day against a defense that let Jonathan Stewart,who was averaging 3,3 yards a carry all season, average 5.6 yards a carry last week. Shady will avaerage 7 or better (fingers crossed). Then, just when the Defence is playing the run, they go deep to Sammy.

I'll take another pitcher of Kool-Aid please!!

Go Bills

The last time someone said "we'll run against this team at will...they have the second worst run defense in the league" we got smoked by the Fish. Hoping the team doesn't take the Raiders' Defense lightly. Their pass rush is above average which equates to Tyrod having happy feet.

Bills 7, Raiders 3

31-28 Raiders. They win it on a FG right at the end. Earlier in the drive we have them stopped on 4th down only for a non-existant holding call to give them new life.

Follows the trend I guess.

I say 32-28 Bills. Raiders last minute comeback attempt falls short for once this season.