Week 13: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it!! Weird lines tell me things. I haven't dug into the advanced stats and analytics but this makes me feel like we probably matchup well.

Yeah, I admittedly haven't watched a lot of the Raiders but I expected a 6-7 pt. line for sure. Somebody knows something.

Hughes, Hughes, Hughes! Poster above nailed it. He has been invisible the last couple of weeks. Given what a beast he was early, I have to believe he is playing dinged. DIdn't he hurt his hand not long ago? Would be HUGE if he could have a big game vs. Raiders. I like Hughes a lot, but I thought we were better with Shaq in his spot yesterday. Would like to see a little more of Shaq -

So Vegas thinks the Raiders are only 0.5 pts better than the Bills seeing how home field is an automatic 3 points. Something smells fishy with that line.

Raiders are better away. Both of their losses this year, and most last year were at home, they are perfect away this year.

I'd settle for either, but Dallas gets the edge there IMO.

Hard to believe that Gabe Jackson and John Miller were both selected 81st, just one year apart. I banged the table hard for Gabe, even in the 1st round.

Probably give Dallas the edge there because of Frederick/Martin but that unit in Oakland is crazy good.

Hard to believe that Gabe Jackson and John Miller were both selected 81st, just one year apart. I banged the table hard for Gabe, even in the 1st round.

Probably give Dallas the edge there because of Frederick/Martin but that unit in Oakland is crazy good.

I was a Gabe Jackson guy as well (for the record, I was also a Miller guy, but I didn't--and don't--think he's on the same level as Jackson).

I think, overall, Oakland's interior is better with Osemele-Hudson-Jackson, but Dallas has better tackles.

I like Hughes a lot, but I thought we were better with Shaq in his spot yesterday. Would like to see a little more of Shaq -

Shaq was directly responsible for Bortles getting to the outside on multiple occasions because he crashed inside instead of holding the outside. They actually ran the read option successfully with Bortles because Shaq wasn't setting the edge.

Kansas City beat Oakland 26-10 in Oakland earlier this year. How? Almost 200yds rushing and dominating TOP 36:45 to 23:15. We replicate that and I like our chances..a lot.

Good call. The Falcons also used Freeman and Coleman a ton in Oaklands other loss. Julio had a solid game but didn't dominate. Julio had 100 yards but 50 came on a bomb. Love to see Watkins replicate that. Use McCoy and Gillesle a ton. Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Oakland is allowing an average of 4.6 YPC on defense, which is tied for 28th in the NFL.

Buffalo averages 5.3 YPC on offense, which is 1st in the NFL.

No shock to anyone--we need to run the ball at them as often as possible. Let's hope TD Mike can go this week so that we can rack up 30+ carries.

Oakland's offensive line has allowed only 13 sacks and 26 QB hits this year--both are good for tops in the NFL.

Buffalo's defense has 33 sacks on the year, which ranks 2nd in the NFL.

We better hope that Marcell can get on the field this game.

@SalSports

Darby still in concussion protocol. Dareus has abdominal strain. Med staff continues to evaluate him.

Sammy Watkins and LeSean McCoy both came through the game "fine, clear with no issues."

@RapSheet

Oof. David Carr said his brother, #Raiders QB @derekcarrqb, dislocated his finger in two places. One finger, two dislocations. No breaks tho

@SiriusXMNFL

.@ProFootballDoc: It didnt surprise me one bit that Derek Carr came back and played. Its not pain free but Carr will play vs the Bills

@PFF_Sam

Only one starting left tackle with 8+ starts this year has yet to give up a single sack: @RAIDERS Donald Penn @DPENN70

They should definitely rest him for the stretch run.