Karlos Williams suspended

Wayne Cubed

All some of these kids ever had to keep them straight is football... Take it away, and the rest comes undone... To this day, I don't think he should have been cut... If the coaching and leadership was worth a damn on this team he would not have been.

Threw his life away for a cheap ride, and free snacks... Sad.

For some guys sure but karlos has had constant issues WITH football in his life. For his own sake I hope bottoming out happens somewhere higher than the true bottom and he gets his act together for his family and himself. He's already given away millions but maybe he can figure out how to be a stable ordinary but reliable parent

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, If that trade's still on the table, we should definitely do it. :nana: ... Thing is... I don't see Zeke running wild like that behind this O-line... I read he was averaging 110 a game... Our O-line's seemed to support Karlos' physical, big-back style, plus McCoy's creative, and elusive ability... Whether you want to admit it, or not, we really HAD something there... At the moment Zeke is just pure speed... -Hit's those huge holes, and it's 'see ya later'.

Ha ha, I was just messing with you. Zeke would be a star anywhere. He has great balance, vision and burst. There's a reason that as a RB he was taken 4th overall. He was going to be a dominant back no matter where he landed. He ended up behind the best OL in the league but he was a Pro Bowler behind 5 of us.

For some guys sure but karlos has had constant issues WITH football in his life. For his own sake I hope bottoming out happens somewhere higher than the true bottom and he gets his act together for his family and himself. He's already given away millions but maybe he can figure out how to be a stable ordinary but reliable parent

Maybe he just didn't want to play football anymore. Maybe the concussion thing weighed heavily on his decision making process. Maybe there is more to life than money earned getting your head bashed in for your enjoyment.

Agreed, even though you're joking.

Whaley drafted this guy with zero regard for his potential for self destruction and he self destructed.

Whaley was applauded by some around here for finding him, but now he gets a free pass when KW plays himself off the team and out of the league.

even with only 1 season, as a 5th round pick, his performance is superior to most 5th round picks.

Even when he was ripping off all those long TD runs?

Like Richie Incognito, I was willing to give the guy a chance. Richie is still on the straight and narrow, but Karlos went Breaking Bad. For every Marshawn Lynch or Richie Incognito, there are dozens of guys like Karlos. 5th round or not, it was a wasted pick.

Addiction is a hell of a thing to deal with. It doesn't matter what is in front of you, if you don't deal with the past and present you won't move forward. Really feel bad for his DISEASE causing him so much loss; especially for his child. Opportunity lost; he will have so much regret. Can only send a prayer. Really was looking forward to seeing this guy blossom for us in the NFL; a hidden gem we found that just didn't last.

Except then. But other than the plays where he looked like a beast, we all hated the guy from day 1.

Nope. And might as well. His NFL career is over. No need to keep in shape anymore. Or stop toking it up.

The way Talent is managed in this organization is laughable... We couldn't get Marshawn under control, or Stevie, or any other great talent that came through here, and went bust in the last 15 years... Legarette Blount was a f*#^ing space cadet in the early years... PIT put him to work regardless... Patriots had even more work for him when that was over....Karlos should have NEVER been cut... The kid needed a little help... Fatherhood is a huge plate...

Edited by #34fan