Sammy Watkins has a chance to come back and be a hero

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm sorry. Let me get back to the original post.

Back when the Bills had a receiver who would go over the middle (Andre Reed) and sacrifice his body to catch accurate passes from his QB (Jim Kelly), the Bills were a good football team.

Now ... we have Sammy Watkins who is "too hurt to play," until we play the 2nd worst team in the league .... in actuality he doesn't want to play because he's got a QB who is more likely to get him killed than he is to get him an accurate pass anywhere other that the sidelines.

Meanwhile, because of the inaccurate, schitty QB and the "elite" wide receiver who will only play when he's 100% healthy .. our Bills suck complete ass.

Move that goalpost, homer boy.

I dont need to move goalpost....your doing a good job of that by yourself

Young Jim Kelly is not here....wish he was.....seem to remember that guy being in the Hall of Fame

If you can supply us with another Jim Kelly....im all ears

StJtD

I dont speak pig latin

Now ... we have Sammy Watkins who is "too hurt to play," until we play the 2nd worst team in the league .... in actuality he doesn't want to play because he's got a QB who is more likely to get him killed than he is to get him an accurate pass anywhere other that the sidelines.

is this real? you can't be serious. plus when you're on IR designated to return don't you have to sit minimum of 8 weeks?

i just don't get the sammy watkins hate i see so much. bills fans are depressing bunch

Come on now fergie.....dont be jaded that there is more then one that feels the same way on this subject. You have plenty of NNN's to pat you on the back.

Cripple kind of dug a whole there

- Lets take a QB no matter where we are slotted.....and hope that its not EJ Manuel.....until that is exactly what happens because we didnt stick with the best available talent model.

Im not AGAINST a qb......but I dont want to overdraft one for the sake of overdrafting one...what if Mike Williams from Clemson is available when we pick?

They don't use the BPA approach, let's stop pretending. Whaley announced after the draft that Lawson and Ragland were #1 and #2 on his board. Both players play positions which were vacated by departing FA's. (Mario and Bradham) Both players were also considered safe picks and pro ready, if you want to be sloppy and tie up all your cap space the BPA approach is not for you. They are drafting to fill holes. How much you want to bet this year the BPA on the board is going to be a corner when we pick!!!?

From the stands, it appeared that he was open all day long.

It also appeared that the QB was gun shy much of the day.

The two deep shots for Watkins lead to TDs.

Agreed. I counted TT's seconds in the pocket...at one point it was 6 seconds (no lie)....and he scrambled for a gain of 3.

From the stands, it appeared that he was open all day long.

It also appeared that the QB was gun shy much of the day.

The two deep shots for Watkins lead to TDs.

Jfh tells me the system we run doesn't want to throw those balls though. TT is perfect for our system. Edited by Ryan L Billz

A real deep threat is important. And, with Goodwin on the other side, against the #2 cb, that might work out as well. don't target Goodwin often, but, he has had three bombs this year...he is due another. Anyhow, Sammy, when 100% needs to be a 10 -12 targets a game...and Goodwin deserves a couple of bomb shots as well.