Sammy Watkins has a chance to come back and be a hero

So last time I got warned for being too mean to you....

But not for nothing (please don't get triggered like usual): have you considered people are more angry at the way you express your opinions, than the opinions themselves?

You could say-

We gave a lot up for Sammy. We built this team around offensively on what we thought he could do. He seems to be really injury prone and I don't think his injuries are that severe. He's hurting the team and isn't worth it.

My thoughts-

In the end I agree with you. Despite all of his potential, he hasn't been there for us when we need him. Having him has cost us a lot in terms of opportunity and other WRs drafted after him have had more of an impact.

What you actually say-

Sammy Watkins is a big kitty. He doesn't give a **** about the team. He's not that big and I'd tell him to his face that he's a B word. Anyone who disagrees with me is a punk fan boy. He should just suck it up.

I really think in real life you're probably a cool dude and just as passionate about the bills as I am. I do apoligize for the personal attacks before. I lost my cool a bit too. To me, I could be wrong, sometimes you really do come off as like an unreasonable dick head in your posts. I do agree with your points in spirit a lot of the time; but it's the way you **** talk and denigrate the players that, I think, rubs people the wrong way.

This a thread for tough guys and hard scrabbled men. Why don't you and the other girls here take your new age, granola eating, participation trophy, tampax carrying, vagina monologues feelings festival back to the ladies room where you can all giggle about how fun it is to sit when you pee, and leave this thread for us scotch for breakfast, shaving with a chainsaw, only cried during Ol' Yeller, grizzly bear wrasslin', emotions surgically removed men, how bout' it?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This a thread for tough guys and hard scrabbled men. Why don't you and the other girls here take your new age, granola eating, participation trophy, tampax carrying, vagina monologues feelings festival back to the ladies room where you can all giggle about how fun it is to sit when you pee, and leave this thread for us scotch for breakfast, shaving with a chainsaw, only cried during Ol' Yeller, grizzly bear wrasslin', emotions surgically removed men, how bout' it?

And Brian's Song. Come on...

I'm sorry I thought this was a safe space.

#notmymessageboard

Maybe the mods wanted to make sure your TBD name was accurate. B-)

bingo

You and me both. I've gotten two warning points in all my time on this board and in neither of those instances was it anywhere near as bad as the things I routinely see posters say daily.

bad luck obviously....

So last time I got warned for being too mean to you....

But not for nothing (please don't get triggered like usual): have you considered people are more angry at the way you express your opinions, than the opinions themselves?

You could say-

We gave a lot up for Sammy. We built this team around offensively on what we thought he could do. He seems to be really injury prone and I don't think his injuries are that severe. He's hurting the team and isn't worth it.

My thoughts-

In the end I agree with you. Despite all of his potential, he hasn't been there for us when we need him. Having him has cost us a lot in terms of opportunity and other WRs drafted after him have had more of an impact.

What you actually say-

Sammy Watkins is a big kitty. He doesn't give a **** about the team. He's not that big and I'd tell him to his face that he's a B word. Anyone who disagrees with me is a punk fan boy. He should just suck it up.

I really think in real life you're probably a cool dude and just as passionate about the bills as I am. I do apoligize for the personal attacks before. I lost my cool a bit too. To me, I could be wrong, sometimes you really do come off as like an unreasonable dick head in your posts. I do agree with your points in spirit a lot of the time; but it's the way you **** talk and denigrate the players that, I think, rubs people the wrong way.

check your PM

come on... k9s was pretty good. i imagine he must have been saving it for just this occasion. when opportunity meets preparation, ill applaud it.

and you are getting pretty carried away this tough guy kick.

Naw, it was actually pretty lame. Same old picture with an un-original meme.

I honestly don't know what "tough guy kick" it is that you are speaking of. This apparently is everyone else's perception of me.

Again, this all started because I called Sammy a Boo Boo Kitty foot. Some losers here got upset I was talking about their boycrush. They came out and said "I bet you would never say that to his face". At that point I stated I think Sammy is a scrawny pu$$y and absolutely would have no problem calling him that personally.

At no point did I come out of nowhere just to say that. or state that I wanted to personally find him just to prove my manliness.

At the end of the day, I'm not the grown man getting all butt hurt that some guy in the internet talked bad about their favorite player that they idolize like some god. He's just a kid. He happens to have a really good skill set that has earned him a spot in the NFL. But that means absolutely nothing he cannot play through pain or can't stay on the field because he's constantly injured.

When I run out of gum, sometimes I chew foil or even broken glass. I trimmed my toenails with a blowtorch the other day when I couldn't find the dremmel tool. I ran out of aftershave a few weeks ago so I'm using a proprietary blend of lemon juice, Dave's insanity sauce, and lighter fluid. My neighbors pitbull shat in my yard again so I bit him.

If he can play through the pain, he has an opportunity to breathe new life into this team and make a legitimate push towards the play offs. I truly hope he is up for it.

Before crowning him a hero. Let him make it through a practice. Let him put on a game day uniform. Let him go to the game. Let him make a play. He's been nothing but a lame duck since he signed here.

Nothing screams "hero" like a guy returning to work from a long stretch on disability...

Before crowning him a hero. Let him make it through a practice. Let him put on a game day uniform. Let him go to the game. Let him make a play. He's been nothing but a lame duck since he signed here.

Granted. I said he has the CHANCE, to come back and be the hero. I did not say I was convinced he would actually do it. But it would be great to see him live up what could be a defining moment in his early career and potentially in our season. I guess we will find out how badly he wants the play-offs soon enough.

As I struggle to hold by my next set of tears

I do ask...what makes people think that it is not the Bills trainers and not Sammy is why he as not been playing.

- We gave up a LOT for this asset

- NFL teams think "long term" when they look at their biggest assets....not "short term"

- Its a Jones fracture.....do we want him in and out of the lineup till his contract is up or do we want him to the uncoverable, draw 2 defenders, open things up for others player that we remember seeing last year?

Wish people would stop and think about it for a minute....think logically...not with your heart all the time. I want Sammy back to....but I want the Sammy that is actually the blue chip player.

I wanted the Sammy who is "mature beyond his years." I didn't want another little ninny who gets in Twitter spats with fans and acts emotional over people who are just pushing for a reaction. Him not playing is not a surprise many of us expected that after learning the details of the injury. I'm mad at Whaley for not bolstering the WR corps but instead attempting to patch it up with recycled misfits.

Kyle is done soon, we need some leaders on this team and at this point I don't see Sammy being that guy. That in itself is disappointing.