Teams to root for 11/20 and 11/21

Currently sitting at 11 in the AFC playoff standings with Pittsburgh and Indianapolis holding tiebreakers over use and Tennessee above us with 5 wins, but also having 5 losses. So as you're watching this weekend, this is what helps us most;

Cleveland over Pittsburgh (They gotta get their first win somewhere, right? Unlikely.)

Dallas over Baltimore (Likely)

Indianapolis over Tennessee (This one does not matter as much, as both are going to lose at least 3 more games imo, but why have Tennessee sitting at 6 wins when both teams could be at 5 after this weekend)

Tampa Bay over Kansas City (Unlikely, but TB can put up points, so I'm not actually considering this one impossible. Let's just say it would be a nice surprise for sure.)

Los Angeles over Miami (I actually think this will happen)

Houston over Oakland (I'm going to root for an AFC West loss whenever I can. The thing that scares me most is both WC teams coming from that division this year. Plus, it looks like best case scenario is for Houston to easily win the south, hopefully including wins over Indianapolis and Tennessee later in the season)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yikes not this thread again

It didn't go so well last week. Let's hope for better results this week!

these powerball-like odds every year :(

We need teams in the AFCW to lose for sure, but outside of that, we're really not in horrible shape. And, they have several games left against each other. I like our chances IF we start winning.

Currently sitting at 11 in the AFC playoff standings with Pittsburgh and Indianapolis holding tiebreakers over use and Tennessee above us with 5 wins, but also having 5 losses. So as you're watching this weekend, this is what helps us most;

Cleveland over Pittsburgh (They gotta get their first win somewhere, right? Unlikely.)

Dallas over Baltimore (Likely)

Indianapolis over Tennessee (This one does not matter as much, as both are going to lose at least 3 more games imo, but why have Tennessee sitting at 6 wins when both teams could be at 5 after this weekend)

Tampa Bay over Kansas City (Unlikely, but TB can put up points, so I'm not actually considering this one impossible. Let's just say it would be a nice surprise for sure.)

Los Angeles over Miami (I actually think this will happen)

Houston over Oakland (I'm going to root for an AFC West loss whenever I can. The thing that scares me most is both WC teams coming from that division this year. Plus, it looks like best case scenario is for Houston to easily win the south, hopefully including wins over Indianapolis and Tennessee later in the season)

This is so cute. First year as a bills fan? Or just really convinced a huge change is still coming last minute...

This is so cute. First year as a bills fan? Or just really convinced a huge change is still coming last minute...

Until we're mathematically eliminated, I always truly believe we're going to make the playoffs.

I'm pretty sure optimism is the most hated thing on this site. Sorry, but I'm gonna believe until the very end every single year.

Oh knock it off. Miami fans think they are going to win out. Think about that for a second. Miami fans.

I'm with you OP, I watch the whole season, not just when we are sure to win. I enjoy the fight to make the playoffs. Its part of the damn game. Guarantees are for :censored:

Steelers loss to the Browns would be nice. :lol:

I agree on the Ravens losing to the Cowboys

I also agree on keeping both the Titans and Colts down when facing each other, but they both gotta lose sometime to keep them away from that wildcard

Bills over the Bengals of course

Bucs over the Chiefs too. I agree this is a longshot

I don't consider Miami much of a threat to the wildcard, but yeah losing to NFC teams like the Rams is a good thing.

I say let the Texans win and secure that AFC South Title and keep the Raiders down. (This is also a longshot though)

Edited by What a Tuel

And here it's here. The annual Thanksgiving tradition of turkey, family and friends, and ever optimistic Bills watching the scoreboard for help. History suggests you're wasting your time week after week going through all the combinations and which team needs to win and which team needs to lose.

Most of us old timers are done with this season already. We already see the writing on the wall having been through the abuse for such a long time rooting for this team. Both wild cards will come from the west. I admire your enthusiasm &I was once like you but I do suggest finding a second hobby ( for me its Nascar & Jimmie Johnson) to fall back on because this team will eat you alive every time. GO #48!!!!