Taylor has been dealing with groin issue?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere right now, probably in Switzerland or Austria, there is a physical fitness guru who has unorthodox but highly effective views and approaches to health, diet, and physical fitness.

If he was retained by the Bills, he would lower our rate of injury by 40%, and speed our rate of recovery by 50%.

The trick is finding the guy and convincing him to live in Buffalo.

I imagine we are using traditional meatheads who come from the world of football and only know how to do conventional, football things.

Also while on the topic: I will GUARANTEE the team has limited, effective control over player diet, if any at all.

These guys are paid millions of dollars to be finely tuned machines. A whole bunch of them are not.

The ones who are tend to be the special ones who take that work upon themselves.

It should be consistent across the board and mandated by the team.

Somewhere in Austria there's an angry young man who just got rejected from Art school that will change the world too.

That's some Grade A B.S. you're shoveling.

Some random lady on a random fantasy football podcast: I heard Taylor is dealing with a groin injury.

Taylor: I'm not dealing with a groin injury.

Gugny: People making excuses for Taylor.

Again, HE JUST HAD HIS BEST GAME AS A PRO. Jesus, can we give the guy a few weeks and see if he can build on it? Gugny was still insistent after two poor seasons that Manuel was good but is certain Taylor sucks after a pretty decent season and a half. And I'm supposed to believe Gugny is an objective poster.

Ha great post! Could be.

He's had 23 weeks.

Somewhere in Austria there's an angry young man who just got rejected from Art school that will change the world too.

That's some Grade A B.S. you're shoveling.

Huh? You don't think an unconventional (by NFL standards) fitness guru could be brought in and improve the fitness/diet of the team, while helping to cut down on injury or improve recovery time?

Do you think NFL teams are run by particularly bright people?

Saw this on twitter and listened to the Anita Marks/ Mark Clay fantasy football podcast to confirm. She says that it hadn't been reported but TT is or has been dealing with a groin issue.

27:57 mark. http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18056526

Someone tweeted Sal C about it and he said he had not heard about it but would ask about it today.

TT should tell Anita if she wants to talk about his groin she should come see it but he expects to be able to do same to her.

Or he should drop info in column that he heard from an 'inside source' that she has issues from putting out too much dick.

But TT seems too PC to do that.

Huh? You don't think an unconventional (by NFL standards) fitness guru could be brought in and improve the fitness/diet of the team, while helping to cut down on injury or improve recovery time?

Do you think NFL teams are run by particularly bright people?

I think your opinions regarding some new age guru and the qualifications of NFL medical staff are utterly baseless and should be categorically dismissed as the nonsense that they are. Clear enough?

I didn't hear her say it on the podcast but apparently she says she knows A Lynne and implied that he told her

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/11/buffalo_bills_tyrod_taylor_dealing_with_groin_issue_per_espns_anita_marks.html

so she lied..what's the penalty? of course there is not a penalty say what you want, made up, confirmed, doesn't matter

What is wrong with you? Who's to say the dude doesn't have a groin issue? It's not like he put it out there as an excuse. You really don't like this Tyrod Taylor guy, huh?

What hes really saying is hes tired of never being in the playoffs and the lack of accountability that seems to go hand in hand with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Welp

@buffalobills

Tyrod on a sore groin: "Got through practice pretty well. Going to take it day-by-day, keep getting treated. I'll be fine for Sunday."

I have to say Tyrod has looked a few steps slower than at the beginning of the year...no way Burfict chases him down twice from behind otherwise in the Cincy game...

TT should tell Anita if she wants to talk about his groin she should come see it but he expects to be able to do same to her.

Or he should drop info in column that he heard from an 'inside source' that she has issues from putting out too much dick.

But TT seems too PC to do that.

Maybe TT couldn't get it up for Anita?