What player(s) changes for bills to be strong playoff team!

Great who's the elite QB you're going to get with around the 15th overall pick. Even with the #1 overall, there's a better chance of not getting the elite guy. There's a much better chance of getting the next Ryan Leaf than there is of getting the next Peyton Manning. Rams took Goff over Wentz, so far looking a bit shaky there too.

All these people constantly writing about blaming Whaley for not finding a QB makes it sound like Buffalo is the only team in the league without a QB and they are easy to find.

Goff hasn't even seen the field yet thanks to stubborn Fisher as a coach, it's not possible he is any worse than the starter they throw out there now. And even though f he sucked this year, no one should judge a QB good or bad in year one. (I point to RG3, he looked like franchise WB his first year and well he sucks!)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everythings great. No changes needed. Everybody on this team is a pro bowler and if you dont believe that then you clearly dont know the game or your just trolling these boards or you have an agenda. Just ask the kool aid drinkers.

Edited by TANK2

There is no realistic upgrade at qb. There isn't much we can change on D without changing many pieces. We are better off a coach

But to answer your question. Starters @ 2 safeties. 1.5 CB's. 2 LB's. 1 NT. 1 OC (Wood sucks(. 1 RG. 1 RT. 2 starting WR's. 1 rotational TE. A rotational RB.

Yeah. Won't take much

Edited by Boyst62

Everythings great. No changes needed. Everybody on this team is a pro bowler and if you dont believe that then you clearly dont know the game or your just trolling these boards or you have an agenda. Just ask the kool aid drinkers.

Said no one, except TANK2, ever.

Personally, I think we need to look at RT, S, WR in that order.

There is no realistic upgrade at qb. There isn't much we can change on D without changing many pieces. We are better off a coach

But to answer your question. Starters @ 2 safeties. 1.5 CB's. 2 LB's. 1 NT. 1 OC (Wood sucks(. 1 RG. 1 RT. 2 starting WR's. 1 rotational TE. A rotational RB.

Yeah. Won't take much

It is scary when you look at it. I think that they try to solve some of those things internally. Maybe Graham takes a paycut and fills a safety spot? Perhaps Seymour develops into that 1/2 of a CB? Re-sign ZB and add Ragland back and you are good at LB. Maybe Harvin or Goodwin is back in 2017 and can fill the #3 or #4 WR role. I think that they need to add an interior OL and an OT because those guys aren't on the roster. They can find a RB to play behind MG fairly easily. They have NEVER been able to find capable TEs so I don't know where that comes from. They could use a pure NT as well.

#1 - OT (biggest impact on both run & passing)

#2 - NT (don't have one, dareus is a DE in 3-4)

#3 - CB (Gilmore gone, darby to safety)

#4 - QB (TT going nowhere)

#5 - WR/TE (need a #2, dbl TE is preferred)

Never even considered Darby to safety. He's certainly fast enough, but that would mean he plays the ball more and the man less, which doesn't' always seem to be his strong suit.

Said no one, except TANK2, ever.

Personally, I think we need to look at RT, S, WR in that order.

Interesting how the delusional kool aid drinkers dont even realize how delusional they really are. Must be part of the delusion which makes it so hard to cure.

fire emoji, fire emoji, fire emoji

Nope. Just sit in front of the tv in january fantasizing, again, about how great it would be to get to the playoffs while review your rex ryan excuse list.

Interesting how the delusional kool aid drinkers dont even realize how delusional they really are. Must be part of the delusion which makes it so hard to cure.

Nope. Just sit in front of the tv in january fantasizing, again, about how great it would be to get to the playoffs while review your rex ryan excuse list.

I don't care about a wild card game. I care about a Super Bowl. I'm not looking to plug holes for a playoff berth. I want to build a winner that can compete for the Super Bowl. You are fantasizing about a playoff berth and the Bills may end a game out. A bounce here or there and they are in the playoffs.

I didn't realize that I was a Rex guy?

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I am asking you WHO that elite QB is? I don't see him.

The trouble is neither does Whaley! He could have drafted Prescott as late as the third round for example. You have to be able to recognize a good young QB when you see one. I am not going to list other QB's the Bills have passed on.

The trouble is neither does Whaley! He could have drafted Prescott as late as the third round for example. You have to be able to recognize a good young QB when you see one. I am not going to list other QB's the Bills have passed on.

He was the 8th QB picked!! The Cowboys passed on him multiple times. You think that makes them brilliant or lucky?!? They should have had the foresight to draft Tom Brady in the 6th too!!

the one position that has let Bills down for many years is the QB. Bills need an Elite Qb. A QB that can pass the ball effectively,make smart decisions in the pocket, a quick release of Football.

All Tyrod Taylor does is rely on his legs way too much. He is NOT a true pocket passer.!!!!!

http://www.wgr550.com/Seahawks-give-Tyrod-Taylor-high-praise/22937295