Trump's leadership team

Well, he did espouse the use of federal funds for gay conversion therapy. Not exactly mainstream thought there.

Also, there's the point that if people are this vociferous in their resistance to the leadership of a decidedly NON-traditional republican, how do you think they'll act with a jesus-freak in the white house?

Do me a small favor: define "Jesus freak."

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be the point where you would add a link to support your B.S.

Pence's own words:

"Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior."

Now, you can interpret it like TYTT does. With the ever-present "wink-wink." Or you can read it as it is.

No he didn't. He advocated funding for individuals seeking to change their sexual behavior. He made no mention at all of homosexuals.

*nudge-nudge, wink-wink*

Do me a small favor: define "Jesus freak."

Anybody who'd defer to divine judgement over his or her own ability.

I have no issue with people believing in God. I do have an issue with it being THE guiding aspect of a governing official's thought. Of note: I do NOT support the government telling religious people they have to violate their own beliefs, either.

Edited by joesixpack

Anybody who'd defer to divine judgement over his or her own ability.

I have no issue with people believing in God. I do have an issue with it being THE guiding aspect of a governing official's thought. Of note: I do NOT support the government telling religious people they have to violate their own beliefs, either.

So you're okay with people who believe in God. You're just not okay with them believing in God the way God expects them to?

Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior."

Now, you can interpret it like TYTT does. With the ever-present "wink-wink." Or you can read it as it is.

Okay....................I read it as it is...........he says sexual behavior........not gay.

YOU appear to be the one "interpreting" it,

to fit your Christian bias no doubt..........wink, wink.

Congress and the White House can't get an FBI investigation into the leaks of private conversations of The POTUS and his staff soon enough. Flynn was a civilian at the time of his call to the Rookie ambassador.

"So-called president" Trump and his supporters complain about leaks.

53334658.jpg

Okay....................I read it as it is...........he says sexual behavior........not gay.

YOU appear to be the one "interpreting" it,

to fit your Christian bias no doubt..........wink, wink.

SMH. Yeah, he's definitely not talking about homosexuals...

There's a difference between volunteering to feed homeless people and legislating based on faith.

Okay. Here's the thing: pretty much the entire foundation of being a Christian begins and ends with faith. If you eliminate faith, you pretty much eliminate your side of your relationship with the triune of God, Father and Holy Spirit.

So the conclusion we're coming to here is you believe anyone who truly is a Christian, is also a Jesus freak. And you don't want a Jesus freak running the country.

Which brings us to what you should have said in the first place: you want a president who does not believe in God.