Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll keep on too. The media are starting to draw parallels to the TEA Party and the amorphous anti-Trump protestors. But there's a big difference. The TEA Party was peaceful, loud but peaceful... and clean. The TEA Party was beaten down by the establishment within the Republican Party as well as the Dems. The Dems have no interest in marginalizing these irrational loonies that think protesting in the streets wearing vagina costumes and burning cars and sucker-punching Trump supporters are peaceful exercises of their freedom of speech. The media is showing them in a good light whereas they despise the TEA Party every bit as much as the Dems and the Republican establishment does.

It'll keep on too. The media are starting to draw parallels to the TEA Party and the amorphous anti-Trump protestors. But there's a big difference. The TEA Party was peaceful, loud but peaceful... and clean. The TEA Party was beaten down by the establishment within the Republican Party as well as the Dems. The Dems have no interest in marginalizing these irrational loonies that think protesting in the streets wearing vagina costumes and burning cars and sucker-punching Trump supporters are peaceful exercises of their freedom of speech. The media is showing them in a good light whereas they despise the TEA Party every bit as much as the Dems and the Republican establishment does.

Don't equate the anarchists who have nothing to do with the huge majority of protestors.

My point was that if you want to March on D.C. and other public protests, cool. That is American and being done peacefully.

But let Davos do her job. Be heard but don't be a douche. .

Don't equate the anarchists who have nothing to do with the huge majority of protestors.

My point was that if you want to March on D.C. and other public protests, cool. That is American and being done peacefully.

But let Davos do her job. Be heard but don't be a douche. .

Agreed, but apparently that's too hard to do for the petulant lefties.

A hat doesn't bother me.

Me neither but the wack-job vagina costumes were way over the lunatic line IMHO. But that's just me.

I mean, you really think these azzholes are sane and think their doing this is a show to all men that they demand respect and dignity? :sick:

By their very actions they're violating all common sense of decency.

5a2qn8.jpgGettyImages-632298332-1024x762.jpg20170122_judd1.jpg2rzf8rk.jpg9g8pbb.jpg

Back to the nominees......................

Sen. Ben Cardin (D., Md.) said on Sunday that the reason there has been such a low number of nominees confirmed to President Trump´s Cabinet is because Senate Democrats are "taking their time." "We can´t stop these nominees and we know that," Cardin told host Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday. "I think it´s important that we took as much time as possible so that the American people understood our concerns."

So,....................as we used to say a lot about our previous president...........................it's all about them

Sen. Ben Cardin (D., Md.) said on Sunday that the reason there has been such a low number of nominees confirmed to President Trump´s Cabinet is because Senate Democrats are "taking their time." "We can´t stop these nominees and we know that," Cardin told host Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday. "I think it´s important that we took as much time as possible so that the American people understood our concerns."

So,....................as we used to say a lot about our previous president...........................it's all about them

Although I think he's full of crap wrt the reasoning he gives, it doesn't say "it's all about us" to me at all. If his reason were truthful, it would be sort of ok. It seems lame that they are doing it to almost every nominee. Shirley they must have a varying degree of concern in each individual case.

Yes, we understand. Their concerns are that they're crybabies who aren't getting enough attention.

Democratic Obstruction on Trump Cabinet Reaches Historic Levels

by Brent Scher

Original Article

Not since President George Washington´s initial formation of a cabinet in 1789 has an American president´s cabinet picks been approved as slowly as the Senate is approving President Donald Trump´s nominees. Trump has now been president for a full three weeks, and the number of approved members in his cabinet stands at seven—a number that was boosted by three contested confirmations last week that were opposed by almost the entire Democratic caucus. Senate Democrats, vowing to use "everything" they can to stop Trump´s nominees, have used procedural tricks like boycotting committee meetings to slow the confirmation process to a historically slow pace.

Flynnsanity!

What's going on with this wing nut?

Those who served with Flynn praise him for his work as a war fighter and counterintelligence strategist. He served directly under General Stanley McChrystal when the latter was heading Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) in Afghanistan. It seems, however, peacetime – like that of another General (Patton) – does not suit Flynn so comfortably. He was fired from his last job as Director of Defense Intelligence for his bullying tactics. Post-military he wrote a book that included disparaging remarks about Islam. Pence also did work for RT, Russia’s state sponsored television network.

Flynn’s close connection to the Russians allowed him access to Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the United States. Sometime in December after sanctions were imposed on Russian by the Obama Administration in retaliation for Russian interference in the presidential election, according to reporting by the Washington Post, Flynn advised the Russians that the recently imposed sanctions would be “revisited” once Trump took office.

To make things worse, again according to the Washington Post, Flynn was not wholly truthful to then-Vice President-elect Mike Pence about he had said to Kislyak. This misinformation led Pence to go on national television in mid-January and deny allegations about Flynn’s discussion of U.S. sanctions on Russia.

Flynn has since backtracked on his story and apologized directly to the vice president. Rumors are flying throughout Washington about the disarray in the national security offices of the White House. Furthermore, Flynn has become less and less trusted by more and more people. Still he seems to have the confidence of the president, who has the only vote that

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnbaldoni/2017/02/13/general-flynn-real-leaders-resign-before-they-are-fired/#1b3560211a29