Guarantee the Bills will NOT lose this weekend!

Buffbills1fan

I'm beginning to think the Bills at 4-5 will end 8-8 which will be a successful campaign. It will be hard to finish 4-3 but I'm hoping we achieve this. I think we can beat Jacksonville, Cleveland, Miami and the Jets. Every other game will be hard. Cincy, Oakland, Pittsburgh look like losses. 8-8 won't mean playoffs but isn't total failure.

What is Rex's record coming out of a bye? Maybe there's something we can look forward to.

1-5 as NYJ coach.

1-0 as BUF coach

I'll save you from busting out the calculator ... Overall, he's 2-5.

1-5 as NYJ coach.

1-0 as BUF coach

I'll save you from busting out the calculator ... Overall, he's 2-5.

If guys go clubbing in season after bed check then I can only imagine what they do during the bye week with Rex as coach. And the answer is whatever they want. Rex is too laid back for his own good. Players need SOME discipline.

I'm beginning to think the Bills at 4-5 will end 8-8 which will be a successful campaign. It will be hard to finish 4-3 but I'm hoping we achieve this. I think we can beat Jacksonville, Cleveland, Miami and the Jets. Every other game will be hard. Cincy, Oakland, Pittsburgh look like losses. 8-8 won't mean playoffs but isn't total failure.

8-8 not a total failure? You should call the spousal abuse hotline. You don't even realize what they've done to you.

The NFL is about match ups and the Jets and Miami have both already shown they match up well against us, despite being crap teams in their own rights. Plus Miami's star is rising.

No way we beat Pittsburgh, having just seen them play yesterday (Big Ben is over his injury).

I say 6-10 or 7-9 is about right.

I think we'll look good against Cleveland and Jacksonville.

The rest is tough.

The NFL is about match ups and the Jets and Miami have both already shown they match up well against us, despite being crap teams in their own rights. Plus Miami's star is rising.

No way we beat Pittsburgh, having just seen them play yesterday (Big Ben is over his injury).

The rest is tough.

Pittsburgh has laid some serious stinkers this year. If there's one to steal, we might catch them on their off day.

Carolina & San Diego both stole defeat from the jaws of victory today. You think the Bills stink?

Not 100% out but getting close. Need those three 7 win teams out west to beat each other up.

#Billieve

Carolina and SD losses ticked me off more than my Pats losing. At least the Pats game was competitive and not decided by idiot mistakes. (Although 2 games played and both end on Goal line stands! What are the chances of that happeningG!) Edited by PatsFanNH

The only difference between 8-8 and 0-16 is that if the Bills go 8-8 they would have a worse draft pick. :thumbdown:

The rest is tough.

Pittsburgh always looks good at home, but they stink at away games.

The rest is tough.

Ben in TURRIBLE on the road...Of all the teams "in the race" the BILLS have the easiest path with regards to schedule remaining. Oa, KC, and Den schedule is brutal the rest of the way out...