Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

TV Show Rewrites Entire Season After Hillary Lost, Will Bleep Out Trump's Name

‘Broad City’ will bleep Donald Trump’s name in Season 4.

“We wrote (Season 4) being like, ‘Here we go! Hillary for president!’ ” Glazer tells USA TODAY. But after “this game-show host became president of our country, we rewrote a lot.”

One episode, which premiered at Colossal Clusterfest in San Francisco earlier this month, deals with the idea that “a witch is really just a woman who’s in touch with her womanhood,” Glazer says. “Ilana’s ‘powers’ are decreasing during the current administration because it’s just so hard to (orgasm) when you know so many people are in such danger. So Ilana works through her Trump-related (hang-up) and it’s wild.”

I'm sure both viewers will be proud of this stand they're taking.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JOHN HINDERAKER: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK:

They can bridle all they want, but when has a Republican proudly displayed the severed, bloody head of Nancy Pelosi? Or Chuck Schumer? Or Barack Obama? When have Republicans thrown bricks through store windows or assaulted Democrats on the street? When have Republicans rioted to prevent Democrats from speaking on college campuses? When have Republicans accused Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer of treason? When have Republicans sent provocateurs into Democratic presidential rallies to start fights?
When have Republicans urged “Resistance” against a Democratic president who they claim is a Nazi?

What do the Democrats mean by “Resistance”? Obviously, they mean to evoke the resistance against Nazi Germany by the French and others. Seriously? Are they completely demented?
Perhaps they are. But the French Resistance, the Norwegian Resistance, et al., didn’t rely on pamphlets and op-eds. They used firearms. Is it really a surprise that one avid Democrat took up arms to Resist on his party’s behalf? And how likely is it that more Democrats will Resist with firearms?

Luckily, most of them are lousy shots. Plus:The Associated Press reports: “Dems bridle as some in GOP blame shooting on the left.”

Got that? Black-masked rioters throwing rocks through bank windows and college rioters assaulting conservative speakers and students constitute “intensity on the left.” The Republicans, meanwhile, are just concerned about re-election, and are “jumping at the opportunity” to “turn the tables” and “contend that the Democrats, too”–too!!–“are part of the problem.”

The Associated Press, having set forth the position of the Democratic Party, retires for the evening, but will be back to do battle on behalf of liberalism tomorrow.

Think of them as allies of the Democratic Party operatives with firearms and you won’t go far wrong.

Edited by B-Man

Not The Onion.

Fox News’ Brit Hume spotted Politico trying to weave something out of nothing with a new report:

Politico reports that some are worried that Trump spends too much time with his cabinet. Seriously

y6yTzWn6_bigger.pngPOLITICOVerified account @politico
Follow
More

CIA chief Pompeo spends three hours almost every day driving downtown to brief the president, and he’s not alone http://politi.co/2rIZm0C

The article is titled “Trump demands face time with favored Cabinet heads.” DNC and mainstream media, update your talking points accordingly:

I'm so old I remember when the mainstream media meme was that Trump didn't spend enough time getting briefed ,

what was that..............like 8 weeks ago ?

CIA Director Mike Pompeo carves out three hours almost every weekday to drive from Langley, Virginia, to the White House with his team to give President Donald Trump his national security briefing in person.

That's a !@#$ing 20 minute drive. So he's spending two hours a day briefing the president who "doesn't get intelligence briefs."

What a load of total bull ****.

When it comes to railing against the 1%'ers and how selfish and greedy they are, few can do it like THIS selfish and greedy 1%'er!

So it's your opinion that a politician who pushes for policies they feel will decrease the wage gap between the poor and the elite a hypocrite because they're in the 1%?

Edited by Doc Brown

So it's your opinion that a politician who pushes for policies they feel will decrease the wage gap between the poor and the elite a hypocrite because they're in the 1%?

You decrease the gap by raising your children to study and obey the law and try to learn SELF-CONTROL

no politician's crocodile tears will do better than that.

blah blah blah help the poor blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah

The Left demonizes wealthy individuals unless they espouse beliefs that are similar to theirs.

Warren would sooner confiscate your and everyone's 401ks, IRAs, and pension funds and give you government issued bonds. Nancy and Chuck already have plans for that money. It plans!

Edited by Nanker

The Left demonizes wealthy individuals unless they espouse beliefs that are similar to theirs.

Warren would sooner confiscate your and everyone's 401ks, IRAs, and pension funds and give you government issued bonds. Nancy and Chuck already have plans for that money. It plans!

I agree with the first part, but I can't get inside Warren's head. Politics aside, the most realistic zombie in a show/movie would be if you based it on a combination of Pelosi and McConnell's looks.

You decrease the gap by raising your children to study and obey the law and try to learn SELF-CONTROL

Or as I like to refer to it, have them develop a marketable skill.

And display dedication to those beliefs via donations to the Democrat party. When was the last time Bernie railed against someone like Soros?

Edited by Azalin

Or as I like to refer to it, have them develop a marketable skill.

I'd like them to identify their 3 top transferable skills that they can bring to any situation in life, preferably to solve problems for $$ in employment.

I'd like them to identify their 3 top transferable skills that they can bring to any situation in life, preferably to solve problems for $$ in employment.

Computer Programming

Welding

Plumber

Of course these skills aren't fool proof in "any" situation.

But if someone had any one of these skills,they will have little trouble finding a job and supporting themselves and family.

I agree with the first part, but I can't get inside Warren's head. Politics aside, the most realistic zombie in a show/movie would be if you based it on a combination of Pelosi and McConnell's looks.

Getting inside her head is easy: she's a hypocritical opportunist who faked being a minority for the sake of college admissions and work. The best part about her is every time a liberal posts a Warren quote or video on Facebook, I know they're a gator-like mindless tool who couldn't so much as trip over an original thought.

Helps me weed out the nutbags.

Edited by LABillzFan

Computer Programming

Welding

Plumber

Of course these skills aren't fool proof in "any" situation.

But if someone had any one of these skills,they will have little trouble finding a job and supporting themselves and family.

not exactly related to this thread

but we recently hired a guy who professed the ability to weld on his resume

i laughed because any guy in maintenance will claim that and actually not be able to weld. sure they can melt two pieces of steel together but their ability to weld is so seldom worth a damn its sad.

most skills are like this - electricians, plumbers, carpenters.