Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

Don't start what you can't finish :)

I can start and finish it. I just don't feel like responding to someone who cherry picks nonsense. It makes it an effortless and boring argument.

Just realize 97% of Americans vote for trump said they'd do it again. And of those who didn't vote 63% said they would vote for trump.

Trump wins

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can start and finish it. I just don't feel like responding to someone who cherry picks nonsense. It makes it an effortless and boring argument.

Just realize 97% of Americans vote for trump said they'd do it again. And of those who didn't vote 63% said they would vote for trump.

Trump wins

You did it to yourself.

Obama's never ran out

There's an old saying, never say never or always.

You made it easy. I just had to find one.

Not sure what Trump voters think has to do with my original point, but whatever.

You did it to yourself.

There's an old saying, never say never or always.

You made it easy. I just had to find one.

Not sure what Trump voters think has to do with my original point, but whatever.

you are going to male this completely too easy

KURT SCHLICHTER: The Left Freaks Out As Everything It Tries Makes It Look Stupider.

Name one normal person who has watched the leftist freak out and said, “Yeah, I’m convinced. That severed Trump head Kathy Griffin is hauling around? Really makes you think.”

It sure does – normal people think, “Thank you, Lord, for helping America dodge that drunken, malignant bullet the liberals fired at us.”

But then nothing the liberals have done since last November’s humiliation has sought to expand the Democrats’ constricted base to include us normals. Instead, everything they have done seems designed solely to appeal to the coastal snobs and welfare cheats who are already committed to liberal fascism, and to demonstrate to everyone else how right we were to reject that pant-suited Chavez wannbe.

When you watch what they’re doing in response to normal Americans standing up and asserting the right to govern ourselves, you see the progressives making the losers’ choice at every turn. From concocting elaborate Russian fantasies –
I keep expecting someone to demand Trump make Moscow General Hospital release his original birth certificate – to applauding performance art designed to make regular people gag, they choose wrong. And we can safely point this out because they’re too smug and/or stupid to listen.

It does seem that way.

How exactly am I going to "male" this completely too easy?

i don't know a stamp is about 49 cents i think? only suckers use the usps. everyone else faxes

but nonetheless, obama pushed through anything he wanted and trump can't even push a fart out.

your blind love of all things left has got you lost.

but stop changing the subject. typoes have nothing to do with anything. i am samrt

Once again we see how the far left has precisely zero ability to grasp the concept of self-accountability.

Something is always someone else's fault.

Always.

The biggest surprise is that she thinks her career is now over.

NOW you think it's over, Kathy?

I would like LABillzFan's treatise on the self-accountability of coal miners.

Once again we see how the far left has precisely zero ability to grasp the concept of self-accountability.

Always.

How was the severed head suppose to be interpreted? She loosely called it a defense of Megan Kelly. It took her 10 months to come up with it but you know. Plus she clearly defends Megan Kelly all the time so what's the big deal with the delay?

I think this is way past the pail but that is just my opinion. Political speech is protected. The Secret Service has to do their job but I personally don't see her as some sort of potential killer in real terms. A rebuke from society is really the best medicine here but that won't happen. There will be a cooling off period and then a grand re-welcoming. It's awful but it's us I guess.

I think it is terrible what she did wrt Trump, but her disrespect for people who ACTUALLY had their HEADS SEVERED at the hands of ISIS is disgusting beyond belief. How big of a loser do you have to be to do this? What's next? A depiction of Trump on a gas chamber?

I would like LABillzFan's treatise on the self-accountability of coal miners.

This has to do with the subject matter in what way?

Are coal miners intentionally doing something putrid and disgusting, and then blaming other people when they are called out by the world?

This has to do with the subject matter in what way?

Are coal miners intentionally doing something putrid and disgusting, and then blaming other people when they are called out by the world?

Kathy is an idiot and was never funny. She deserves everything she is getting and more.

But the self-accountability argument towards the "left" is what I'm taking issue with. The prevailing argument is the left still doesn't understand that disenfranchised America has rejected it for not caring about them. Coal as an example, is dying due to economic factors. As a rational human being, I would say a coal miner should recognize that and take personal responsibility to retrain (state/federal governments are providing avenues for this) and not blame people politically and lobby an administration to boost coal jobs. Yet this is usually glossed over when we speak of personal accountability, which is largely morphing into a buzz phrase fighting entitlements.

Case in point...both sides like to play the blame game rather than looking into the mirror.

Edited by Rockpile233

Kathy is an idiot and was never funny. She deserves everything she is getting and more.

But the self-accountability argument towards the "left" is what I'm taking issue with. The prevailing argument is the left still doesn't understand that disenfranchised America has rejected it for not caring about them. Coal as an example, is dying due to economic factors. As a rational human being, I would say a coal miner should recognize that and take personal responsibility to retrain (state/federal governments are providing avenues for this) and not blame people politically and lobby an administration to boost coal jobs. Yet this is usually glossed over when we speak of personal accountability, which is largely morphing into a buzz phrase fighting entitlements.

Case in point...both sides like to play the blame game rather than looking into the mirror.

Overtaxation is indeed an "economic factor". I can see how this makes coal miners exactly like Kathy Griifin. Solid work.

Overtaxation is indeed an "economic factor". I can see how this makes coal miners exactly like Kathy Griifin. Solid work.

That's complete ignorance of the situation. Coal carries more expensive upfront costs to start an operation and then is less efficient after the fact relative to Natural Gas. Political issues have sped the demise, but the market is coal's worst enemy. Coal has a place in metal works, but as a source for electrical production it's dead and those jobs won't come back.

You can blame the Obama administration all you want, but doesn't change the fact that you have to find a different path. Being laid off was the best thing that ever happened to me, in hindsight of course. If I sat around pointing fingres I would have remained in my lousy situation.

This administration fanning the flames by blaming the former administration and promising a resurgence in jobs of the past does a great disservice to those they are misleading.

Edited by Rockpile233

That's complete ignorance of the situation. Coal carries more expensive upfront costs to start an operation and then is less efficient after the fact relative to Natural Gas. Political issues have sped the demise, but the market is coal's worst enemy. Coal has a place in metal works, but as a source for electrical production it's dead and those jobs won't come back.

Well that was the intent I suppose so 2 Sheas. Then again I was agreeing with you. Coal miners are exactly like Kathy Griffin.

Well that was the intent I suppose so 2 Sheas. Then again I was agreeing with you. Coal miners are exactly like Kathy Griffin.

Self-accountability works both ways, it's the only point I am trying to make. Lacking in it is far from a leftist only condition.

Always.

It's been over since Feb 22, 1996. That's when she appeared on Seinfeld as Sally Weaver and everyone realized how unfunny she was.

You can blame the Obama administration all you want, but doesn't change the fact that you have to find a different path. Being laid off was the best thing that ever happened to me, in hindsight of course. If I sat around pointing fingres I would have remained in my lousy situation.

This administration fanning the flames by blaming the former administration and promising a resurgence in jobs of the past does a great disservice to those they are misleading.

Predictably, the same contingent crying foul over the previous administration's subsidization of alternative energies ignores the irony in trumpeting the current's avowal to reinvest in coal of all things...because why invest in emerging tech with broad scientific approval when you can throw good politically motivated cash at obsolescence?