Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

Maybe I'm missing all of the "destructive" rioting

Are we talking about facebook posts and twitter memes? Please, everyone, stay in your house!

yes. Yes you are. Come out from under your rock

except you are not uneducated you went to college - my main problem with you is that **** about Trans gender molesting people in bathrooms and you should know why coming from you that makes me grit my teeth- are you going to make me spell it out- you fake Southern !@#$

I never thought or cared or believed trannies would mollest anyone in the bathroom. I just think they have no business being in the bathroom they don't belong in and any law governing that is a can of worms for the man who identifies as a tiger and wants to live at the zoo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe I'm missing all of the "destructive" rioting

Are we talking about facebook posts and twitter memes? Please, everyone, stay in your house!

wearing-blinders.jpg:lol:

You need to get out more.

oakland-riot-tuesday-night-election-dona

58241528c46188a6018b45e7.jpg

8015114-3x2-700x467.jpg

And these are just Oakland.

High School Girl Viciously Attacked For Supporting Trump...

More Violent Riots...

LAPD Officer Assaulted With Handcuffs...

Anarchy Portland...

Is #notmypresident the same as not accepting the results of the election?

I didn't vote for Trump, but the reaction is a little over the top. But that's what happens when your leadership everyday for a year and a half TELLS YOU that Trump and all his supporters are racist/msgynist/xenophobic rednecks who want to destroy everything and you believe it IMHO.

Of course the whole group think FaceBook/Twitter echo chamber BS doest help either.

Edited by reddogblitz

Is #notmypresident the same as not accepting the results of the election?

I didn't vote for Trump, but the reaction is a little over the top. But that's what happens when your leadership everyday for a year and a half TELLS YOU that Trump and all his supporters are racist/msgynist/xenophobic rednecks who want to destroy everything and you believe it IMHO.

Of course the whole group think FaceBook/Twitter echo chamber BS doest help either.

its amazing to think how the whole mechanism for this could be used for greater good but too often divulges name calling, puppy pictures and food/CrossFit. Amazing how simply people post to their friends, family and coworkers the most blatantly hateful speech possible. Its not at all impossible believe on a [mostly] anonymous message board. And entirely all too easy for Twitter, news comment sections and the deeper areas of the web. All too easily people react to such knee jerk reaction only to react and achieve the desired expectations. It is as yu said, echo chamber.

Oh man this Trump victory is the gift that keeps on giving. i was ready to enjoy the salty tears no matter how the election went, but in retrospect, the Dem's reactions are the best. Is there such a thing as schadenfreude overload?

Thank you America!

mhYlWA.jpg

Edited by dickleyjones

That might be the most ignorant, offensive, and disgusting thing I've ever seen on the net, and I'm assuming that she let the kid back in once she turned off her camera. She was apparently completely unmoved by his pleas and tears. Forget for a second her warped sense of what Trump represents, even if your kid says he voted for Hitler in a mock-election at school, you sit them down and talk to them, teach them why they're wrong.

I'd love to see someone go to that house with convincing-looking eviction/repossession papers and armed guards, and film her screams and cries as she's led away so the world can see it on the web.

That poor kid. He deserves a real mother, not a POS like her.

That might be the most ignorant, offensive, and disgusting thing I've ever seen on the net, and I'm assuming that she let the kid back in once she turned off her camera. She was apparently completely unmoved by his pleas and tears. Forget for a second her warped sense of what Trump represents, even if your kid says he voted for Hitler in a mock-election at school, you sit them down and talk to them, teach them why they're wrong.

I'd love to see someone go to that house with convincing-looking eviction/repossession papers and armed guards, and film her screams and cries as she's led away so the world can see it on the web.

I agree 100%. But we finally found a crying sniveling Trump supporter.

In an Election featuring two Hitlers, Hitler won.

Don't blame me..........................I voted for the other Hitler.... :lol:

FREAKOUT AT THE YWCA

FTA: (I'll just post part of this hilariously self unaware letter)

Mia, a staff member who answers our domestic violence crisis line, wrote something yesterday that especially resonated with us:

“(My son) stayed up with me until 12:30 am. He went to bed knowing it was probably over, but saying that maybe it wasn’t. There was a tiny bit of hope in his heart. The Cubs taught him about late night miracles last week. Still, I could hear the despair in his voice when he said, ‘I don’t want to go to school tomorrow, Mom.'”

“In the morning I came downstairs immediately after hearing him get up. I hugged him long and hard, with tears in my eyes, tears that are still in my eyes as I type this. I said, ‘I love you.’ And then I said, ‘You have to go to school today. You have to go to school for all those girls and Latinos and blacks and gays and Muslims at your school who were just told by America that they are not valued. You have to show up for them.'”

Election-Protest.jpeg?w=600

Reenactment.jpeg?resize=360%2C600

Trophy.jpg?resize=484%2C600

Doll.jpeg?resize=580%2C405

I didn't like it but I don't blame the mom, she was just trying to get on Jimmy Kimmel.