Relax, Bills still on the road to the Superbowl

I'm surprised this post doesn't have more responses.

I'm not. The idea is so laughable that it's hard to come up with a response. With all the tiebreakers that they're basically losing to other teams projected to contend for a wild card spot, they won't get there without going 6-1 the rest of the way. The defense has been getting shredded all year by big play receivers and quarterbacks willing to go downfield. Now enter games @CIN, @OAK, and versus Pittsburgh with Roethlisberger back. Are they going to win 2/3 of those games and simply sweep the other 4? I'll bet right now that this season is basically done with 4 games left in the season. At that point, 9-7 will be the most that they can achieve and they will basically be out of the playoffs. Pretty much a repeat of last year.

The Bills are currently 1-4 in the AFC and 1-3 in the division.

Right now the Buffalo Bills are 12th and behind Miami-Pittsburgh-San Diego-Indy-Tenn to even get a playoff berth!

NE-Oakland-Houston-Baltimore-KC- Denver would all be in the playoffs if the season ended now.

@ Cincy 3-4-1

Jacksonville 2-6

@ Oakland 7-2

Pittsburgh 4-4

Cleveland 0-9

Miami 4-4

@ NY Jets 3-6

Considering the quality of the QB's in the draft it wouldn't even help to tank the rest of the year.

I'm not. The idea is so laughable that it's hard to come up with a response. With all the tiebreakers that they're basically losing to other teams projected to contend for a wild card spot, they won't get there without going 6-1 the rest of the way. The defense has been getting shredded all year by big play receivers and quarterbacks willing to go downfield. Now enter games @CIN, @OAK, and versus Pittsburgh with Roethlisberger back. Are they going to win 2/3 of those games and simply sweep the other 4? I'll bet right now that this season is basically done with 4 games left in the season. At that point, 9-7 will be the most that they can achieve and they will basically be out of the playoffs. Pretty much a repeat of last year.

yep. 9-7 . if they play like they did on Monday night, a 6-1 finish is possible, but they need to string 3 in a row after the bye