easy fix for bills defense

the obvious is for Mr. Fatso to ern is money...But I have had enough of Robey Coleman in the slot corner position, Where he always seems to get abuse when we play good teams .Its time to move him out a play White in the slot. Robey killed this defense all night. Even Gruden commented on how lost he looked. He is too small.

the obvious is for Mr. Fatso to ern is money...But I have had enough of Robey Coleman in the slot corner position, Where he always seems to get abuse when we play good teams .Its time to move him out a play White in the slot. Robey killed this defense all night. Even Gruden commented on how lost he looked. He is too small.

only plays I've really noticed him being beat are against TEs that have almost a foot on him. No idea why he ends up singled with them.

look the secondary as a whole has not look good. Name one player besides White who has been solid. This kid is playing great if he can stay healthy Even when this defense was great Robey has been a liability. he is too small, should only play if four and five receiver sets. This defense is close to putting it all together

what about the catch by Landry in the Miami game on third and seven. he had help over the top and still let that guys get under him. Darby in the slot might work, but he too small also too match up against big receivers and tight ends

If that's the objective, we need to alter personnel in the offseason. We don't have anyone that's got that skill set.

Am I the only one who noticed the much maligned defense gave up a grand total of 3 points in the second half?

I guess this week's Rex criticism won't include "he can't make halftime adjustments".

Edited by KD in CA

Nothing is wrong with the Bills defense.

The offense can't stay on the field long enough, or they score too quickly, or they have too many long drives.

The offense is why the defense sucks.

Hey, are you channeling Pegula?!

Am I the only one who noticed the much maligned defense gave up a grand total of 3 points in the second half?

I guess this week's Rex criticism won't include "he can't make halftime adjustments".

You didn't notice that the D gave up 5 scoring drives and almost 300 yards passing in less than 19 minutes.

It was nice that they were able to stop what proved anyway to be fatal hemorrhage. Kudos.

I didn't see many adjustments. I saw better execution in the 2nd half

NRC is out of position like Gilmore and Darby. I need more film study but I see a lot of issues with how we are playing safety. its horrifying.

There's no easy fix for this defense. The Rex/Rob Ryan model for defense is getting after the passer and getting strong play out of defensive backs, many of which will be asked to play one on one. The Seahawks just followed the model that the Patriots used. Big play after big play down the field. Darby was terrible. Gilmore was anything but a shut down corner. Robey-Coleman has no business even being on the field. He's simply too small to cover anyone that's 6 foot tall or bigger. Shifting around where defensive backs play on the field isn't going to help them be better in man coverage.

Aaron Williams loss appears to be the most costly of the season. This game was basically handed to the undeserving Seattle from the Bills secondary.

Dareus wouldn't have made much of a difference, the Bills front 7 have played tremendous this year.

There's no easy fix for this defense. The Rex/Rob Ryan model for defense is getting after the passer and getting strong play out of defensive backs, many of which will be asked to play one on one. The Seahawks just followed the model that the Patriots used. Big play after big play down the field. Darby was terrible. Gilmore was anything but a shut down corner. Robey-Coleman has no business even being on the field. He's simply too small to cover anyone that's 6 foot tall or bigger. Shifting around where defensive backs play on the field isn't going to help them be better in man coverage.

And the key was making wilson go through progressions, and generate pressure. When he could just sling it we were getting killed.

But if Kearse catches that TD it's a whole different discussion.