Kyle Williams is a Beast

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle can continue if he can stay healthy. There is no question with him on work effort.

I wonder if Bills ought to give him a unique contract with high salary every other year? Or just make it base with bonus based on number of starts. He has been able to play most games last few years (5 in 2011, 16 in 2012, 16 in 2013, 15 in 2014, 6 in 2015 and 10 so far in 2016) but I cannot see it lasting.

He is and I feel for him what very well could be playing an entire career and never seeing the playoffs. For a competitor like Meatball that reall does have to suck

He is one player I would approach in offseason and say Kyle we are going to cut you free up the cap but don't go anywhere we have a 3 year cap friendly contract for you right after the transaction is processed.

Edited by MAJBobby

Peter Griffin will go down as one of the best players of this terrible era of Bills' football. One of the best draft picks in team history. If the super bowl teams had Kyle instead of the Jeff Mullet, it would have been a dominant all time defense.

I disagree as Kyle Williams is a bad fit when it comes to a 3-4 defense in playing NT position now if we had Ted Washington in the Super Bowl eras than we can have a discussion.

• 4 weeks later...

what a fabulour interview he gave. This guy is gonna be rewarded by winning as a coach down the line. hes too intelligent not to.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Kyle-Williams-All-My-Focus-on-the-Dolphins/12937f06-42a0-42b2-9385-3e990f456144

On the other hand, here is mr. Brownie himself with a terrible locker room interview. Night and Day versus KW

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Marcell_Dareus_Im_Happy_to_be_Here/fb21eaec-777d-4d7f-84a4-d3816e37baa1