Move on with Tyrod, get rid of Rex

Yeezus

The sooner we remove Rex Ryan from the equation the better

Tyrod just played the best game of his career. He looked like an NFL franchise QB against a pretty good defense. Rex has added nothing to this team, his defense is costing us games every week and it's pathetic

Give Tyrod more weapons and let's see what he can do.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod just played the best game of his career. He looked like an NFL franchise QB against a pretty good defense. Rex has added nothing to this team, his defense is costing us games every week and it's pathetic

When you say move on with Tyrod it sounds like you want to cut him and move on.

Rex will be gone with the passage of time.

The question is how much is required to get rid of him.

Let's see how things play out this year. If we are lucky, he could be gone before next season.

If not, he'll be here one more year but not more.

Rex was fine tonight. The team played almost as well as it could minus the secondary, which just sucks. I'm proud of the effort level and disappointed in the results, nothing changed tonight. The entire FO should be wiped clean but that should be on the back burner until we are out of contention. If we lose vs. Cinci I'm calling for the tank, til then leave Rex alone.

Rex was fine tonight. The team played almost as well as it could minus the secondary, which just sucks. I'm proud of the effort level and disappointed in the results, nothing changed tonight. The entire FO should be wiped clean but that should be on the back burner until we are out of contention. If we lose vs. Cinci I'm calling for the tank, til then leave Rex alone.

Don't worry we can burn all our draft picks on secondary this year to replace guys that have sued to be good.

I am usually dumping all over Rex, but last night was one of his better efforts. Not is fault our secondary can't seem to communicate. They left receivers running free all night. Don't even mention the best player on defense not playing again. This team has talent and can play with anyone in the league especially if Tyrod plays consistently. Rex and Whaley will be back, barring a complete melt down. if Tyrod plays this way for the rest of the year, then the decision to pick up that option should be easy

I am usually dumping all over Rex, but last night was one of his better efforts. Not is fault our secondary can't seem to communicate. They left receivers running free all night. Don't even mention the best player on defense not playing again. This team has talent and can play with anyone in the league especially if Tyrod plays consistently. Rex and Whaley will be back, barring a complete melt down. if Tyrod plays this way for the rest of the year, then the decision to pick up that option should be easy

Seriously. 2 years in and the secondary is still getting confused and it is all their fault? He should have gotten S. Hawking to play so we could get the calls in.

Better idea if you fire Rex let new HC decide on Taylor

Heard a stat this morning on WGR. Tyrod has only brought his team back ONE TIME when the team was down more than 4 points during any point in the game.

its surprising from a guy that can create/be electric running the ball. you saw guys like tebow, vince young, etc.... at least briefly steal wins at the end of games using just their athleticism even when passing was a challenge. i dont expect him to be brady but i did expect him to be a potential wild card that would create some of that same magic.

Heard a stat this morning on WGR. Tyrod has only brought his team back ONE TIME when the team was down more than 4 points during any point in the game.

The ones that stick out in my mind where he had a good shot and blew it - Eagles, Chiefs last year. And Baltimore/Seattle this year. All away games too.

I will say that the 2 minute offense looked much better. In the first half he drove the ball with some middle of the field throws and got us in position to score. We shouldve had points at the end of each half.

Edited by dneveu

Seriously. 2 years in and the secondary is still getting confused and it is all their fault? He should have gotten S. Hawking to play so we could get the calls in.

That's my biggest issue with Rex. I want continuity as much as anyone, but Rex's defense has been a failure. He was hired to coach a dominant defense with a ball control offense. If it isn't happening the very reason for Rex's existence is moot. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5