bench gilmore and darby the rest of the year

valle7878

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we like draft 4 corners and 3 wide receivers? That way we GOTTA hit on at least two of em.

Then the following year we can draft 4 wide receivers (since we'll be calling for the head of the 1 we thought we hit on and Sammy will be hurt) and 3 offensive linemen.

Year after that 4 offensive linemen and 3 defensive linemen (Since Marcel will receive another suspension and have a injury which can't be detected on an MRI).

Oh and for God's Sake pick up a new kicker in free agency.

Can we like draft 4 corners and 3 wide receivers? That way we GOTTA hit on at least two of em.

Then the following year we can draft 4 wide receivers (since we'll be calling for the head of the 1 we thought we hit on and Sammy will be hurt) and 3 offensive linemen.

Year after that 4 offensive linemen and 3 defensive linemen (Since Marcel will receive another suspension and have a injury which can't be detected on an MRI).

Oh and for God's Sake pick up a new kicker in free agency.

Trade down twice and add two Tight Ends

Darby was sick.

Not only this but the scheme that Ryan runs puts these players in man coverage a lot so they are on an island a lot.

So, the question is, what happened between this year and last year when the Bills had arguably the best CB duo in the league and this year they look like the worst?

My take is this man coverage is killing these guys and they are really missing Baccari Rambo.

Get Keyvon Seymore more playing time. I have never thought steph was that good and hes only getting worse. The wrong corner was yanked from last nights game. Gilmore is soft and always is in a bad spot to make a play.

Darby was sick.

His performance made me sick, what a coincidence

Get Keyvon Seymore more playing time. I have never thought steph was that good and hes only getting worse. The wrong corner was yanked from last nights game. Gilmore is soft and always is in a bad spot to make a play.

The Cardinals game, where Corey White started in place of Darby, was the best defensive performance all season and the Seahawks scored 3 points after Darby was pulled for White, but you're right, the wrong DB was pulled out. Edited by JM57

Not only this but the scheme that Ryan runs puts these players in man coverage a lot so they are on an island a lot.

So, the question is, what happened between this year and last year when the Bills had arguably the best CB duo in the league and this year they look like the worst?

My take is this man coverage is killing these guys and they are really missing Baccari Rambo.

Your take is that they're missing Baccari Rambo??? Edited by Coach Tuesday

Seymour is the future at cb. The kid had an impressive camp and was on the field as a starter in the heavy db package we had in on the first snap of the game.

Darby and Seymour are cb1 and 2 next season, lets develop the kid now. Can't be worse than #24 (aka Mario 2.0)