NFL Ref Inconsistentcy

gr8billsfan

Absolute duck job

Tackling Goodwin on Last play

Saw that.

Twice i saw a late hit on TT and a face mask on him, not called.

The NFL ranking have plummetted this year and I can see why. Inconsistent referee staffs and different interpretations of the rules. Leading it to ruining a teams game. The NFL needs to adopt a system to have the head ref officiate from the booth w/ t.v. screens and all the angles on it. That's how you reach equal and fair game refereeing. Why are they always lost or miss penalties for one team then last call it against the other team doing the same thing? lol.

Edited by gr8billsfan

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At the bottom of the screen there was a horrible illegal contact play that was not called. Richard Sherman absolutely leveled Powell, right in front of the referee and there was no call.

Horrible officiating tonight, but what else is new.

There's no consistency. They suck. The NFL makes billions of dollars and has part time refs. They went into a season with replacement refs because they didn't want to pay their part time refs. They only paid them because of GB getting screwed in Seattle (sound familiar?).

But cue the idiots to defend Goodell because he "makes the NFL money." This league is a joke and has awfulness after awfulness under his watch.

Any coincidence that the line on the game was Buffalo +6? That's a push for Vegas. Early line was Buffalo +7. So when the public was on Buff +7 the line dropped to +6. Once it went to +6, the sharps (big betters) pounded Seattle. Now Vegas doesn't have to pay out the big money.

Can't wait for the scumbag to have CTE, his post game presser was all about how he was just playing football and playing the game trying to block a kick, then says if the play was dead Carpenter shouldn't have tried to kick it, basically blaming him for taking the hit. He was also just got g after the ball, which he clearly appears to have missed sitting intake ground as he went into Carpenters knee

There were some saying Carpenter faked injury grabbing the wrong leg,but if you watch the play he gets hit on the left leg and the right leg on the kick hits Sherman.

Sad that the players were all talk with their anger and rage for his dirty hit, and did nothing about it to pay them back.

There's no consistency. They suck. The NFL makes billions of dollars and has part time refs. They went into a season with replacement refs because they didn't want to pay their part time refs. They only paid them because of GB getting screwed in Seattle (sound familiar?).

But cue the idiots to defend Goodell because he "makes the NFL money." This league is a joke and has awfulness after awfulness under his watch.

Well said Biscuit. I'm just about done with the league. I only watch the Bills now- the rest of it doesn't do it for me.