Anyone Still Suckin Down the Kool-Aid

billsfan_34

Not to be a downer but I went on record and said 5-11 at most. With the lack of receivers, the Dareus suspension/injuries, Aaron Williams out, Shady limited, and still no franchise QB this is a serious reality. I see 1 more win and that is it. Flame away but its reality when you look at the big picture.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be a downer but I went on record and said 5-11 at most. With the lack of receivers, the Dareus suspension/injuries, Aaron Williams out, Shady limited, and still no franchise QB this is a serious reality. I see 1 more win and that is it. Flame away but its reality when you look at the big picture.

Wanna wager that we don't end up 5-11? My $1000 to your 100? 10-1 odds. We'll see how confidant you are. I'll drink a lotta koolaids with your $100.

Edited by NewEra

So they lose at home to the Jags or Browns AND get swept by the Dolphins and Jets? Sorry homey but you are wrong by a lot. The Bills are anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6. While that isn't necessarily great (but could be) the hyperbole police are here to shout you down.

They will lose to the Jags. And if im off by 2 at 7-9 so what? That just makes 17 years and a worse draft spot. 10-6 is the biggest pipe dream.

Wanna wager that we don't end up 5-11? My $1000 to your 100? 10-1 odds. We'll see how confidant you are. I'll drink a lotta koolaids with your $100.

I said "serious reality". That would be a dumb bet for sure. I would take the exact same bet they aint goin to the playoffs- again.

I'll bet you significant money it's 6 or more? Drink your own kool aid and let's go.

Edited by Triple Threat

So they lose at home to the Jags or Browns AND get swept by the Dolphins and Jets? Sorry homey but you are wrong by a lot. The Bills are anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6. While that isn't necessarily great (but could be) the hyperbole police are here to shout you down.

I think 10-6 and 5-11 are about equally unlikely now. We will win more than one game barring complete catastrophe and I don't think we go 6-2 even if we get healthy quick.

I realize you are probably just trolling and have fun with that. But going 1-7 the rest of the way when the jags, browns, and fish are on the schedule, and all at home, seems a tad pessimistic. But maybe that's just me.

Not trolling at all, and did you not see Miami hand us our ass?

Seattle- L

Cinci- L

Oakland-L

Steelers-L

Miami-L

Jets-L

This makes 6-10- time will tell.

Edited by billsfan_34

Not trolling at all, and did you not see Miami hand us our ass?

Seattle- L

Cinci- L

Oakland-L

Steelers-L

Miami-L

Jets-L

This makes 6-10- time will tell.

I think that's the waaaay worst case scenario and if we both get hit with more injuries and have bad bounces. There are a few in there that are coin flips where I wouldn't chalk them all as wins but can't see them all as losses either. I think we continue to pace towards .500