Mid-season mea culpas

I thought rob ryan would be a big distraction, but instead hes just big.

me too

I often bragged about how TT had improved and was gonna light defenses up this season.

me too

I didn't think we would lead the NFL in sacks halfway through the season

me too

I thought our offence would dramatically improve and be in top 5 of NFL.

I thought Carp would bounce back and i would not sweat every , single, freaking kick.

Non-Bills...thought the Jaguars had a good chance at winning the AFC

Edited by plenzmd1

I thought our defense would continue to struggle and we would find a scapegoat.

I thought we would be hurting ourselves not having a better backup RB and wanted Bush gone

I thought we would surely have come to realize Taylor is more the average QB and on par with Fitzpatrick's end results than we would believe him to be a 10 win QB

I thought we would be ruined at safety by mid season when Williams should retire

I thought Jerry Hughes would have 7-8 sacks with Adolphus Washington being second. And Kyle Williams suffering physically to play the run and Dareus would be ambivalent towards NFL life.

I thought it was a matter of time before Watkins wore thin on everyone and showed his true colors of being a wimpy dbag.

I thought Rex Ryan would have us below .500 by halfway.

I thought Darby and Gilmore were good.

I didn't think we would lead the NFL in sacks halfway through the season

Taken together these tell an importent story. Sacks are being generated by blitzes and leaving Gilmore and Darby on islands. It's how the Ryans do things.

Taken together these tell an importent story. Sacks are being generated by blitzes and leaving Gilmore and Darby on islands. It's how the Ryans do things.

thyve had 6 veery good games Edited by Boyst62