Cam Newton is a crybaby

I think the refs let QBs known for their size (Newton and Roethlisberger) or a running (Taylor and Kaepernick) get hit more and let penalties go. Brady is an example of a guy who they treat like a china doll.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think certain teams get that too. There was a play yesterday in which we got called for some tick tack defensive holding penalty that you could hardly see evidence of, and during the replay in the background we see Hogan with a huge push off to try and make the catch. Nothing to see there.

I'll never find the play without gamepass, but it was comical. It was on the dropped pass by Hogan in the endzone.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/dildo-thrown-on-field-1788383824 Enjoy.

I understand that you dont think its a conspiracy but Cam appears to believe so by his own words. If Cam says he doesnt get calls that other QBs get what is he really trying to say? What is he directly implying? The implication is clear. Is it right for him to say that? There are plenty of QBs who dont get calls. Theres only one Marsha. Lol

He is speaking out of his own experience. Maybe other QB's like Roethlisberger will say the same. Maybe they won't be as outspoken. Maybe he feels he is being targeted because no one else is coming out and complaining about the same thing? Either way, if the rules were applied evenly, then it would solve the problem. I'm not sure why Tyrod didn't get his unnecessary roughness penalty 5 yards out of bounds either. Thought he got injured on that play too.

He is speaking out of his own experience. Maybe other QB's like Roethlisberger will say the same. Maybe they won't be as outspoken. Maybe he feels he is being targeted because no one else is coming out and complaining about the same thing? Either way, if the rules were applied evenly, then it would solve the problem. I'm not sure why Tyrod didn't get his unnecessary roughness penalty 5 yards out of bounds either. Thought he got injured on that play too.

Inexcusable non-call. Period.

I can't stand Cam but he is getting destroyed and not getting the same treatment that Brady, Brees, etc get. He has a valid point.

I still hate the dude.

That's not what ESPN said.

I'm not the biggest Cam Newton fan but it's very true that certain QB's can get hit illegally and nothing happens. TT took 2 bad hits yesterday from Donta Hightower and there weren't any flags thrown. Cam takes a lot of really bad hits, similar to Roethlisberger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SWcJzvRSzA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn_L5cOCF70

Those are just a couple from this year alone

When you're a runner you get hit more.

It was. It was a better game in my opinion.

What Im saying is that for those people that are constantly complaining about hits, concussions, injuries, etc and blaming the NFL for everything injury related, today's NFL changed quite a lot and today's game is much softer than it was 20-30yrs ago. Roger didnt invent football; he didnt make it a violent sport.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can't stand Cam but he is getting destroyed and not getting the same treatment that Brady, Brees, etc get. He has a valid point.
I still hate the dude.

No he doesn't...Brady and Brees don't lower their shoulder and try to run over defenders when they're running so don't even compare Cam to Brady/Brees. He wants to run like a RB, he's gonna be treated like one. And his last concussion he suffered against the Falcons was his own fault for pulling up before he even reached the end zone. He was probably too busy thinking about his next end zone celebration.

Ron Rivera is the biggest hypocrite of them all. He says he wants to protect his franchise QB, so he does this by calling 11 designed run plays in a game where his QB is getting hit in the head??!!!

"Hey Cam, I know you're getting hit in the head a bunch of times and I want to look out for you, but I'll need you to run the ball again. And then a couple more times so you keep getting hit."

Cam needs to learn about RESPECT.

If Rivera and Cam want these hard hits to stop, then stop playing like a RB and protect yourself. Dude is 6'5" 250 lbs, crying about DB's who weigh 40 lbs less than him. Last year he was the one initiating the contact, bullying DB's and then talking sht to them and dancing in front of them, disrespecting the defense. What'd he expect? What did he say? "If you want me to stop dancing, keep me out of the end zone." That's what defenses are doing and now that he's having a bad season, he wants to complain to Goodell? Respect the game and respect your opponents. He's lost all respect from any defensive player in the NFL, and every official in the NFL. He wanted to be a cocky SOB last year and now it's come back to haunt him. I feel no sympathy for someone like Cam. He's been a complete douche since his rookie year with reports coming from the Pro Bowl that he was the biggest a-hole there. Did anyone even notice that nobody tried to rush any other QB on the field, but the moment Cam hit the field, defenders tried to go after him? So why is he surprised by all this? He's had it coming and I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He asked for it.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

No he doesn't...Brady and Brees don't lower their shoulder and try to run over defenders when they're running so don't even compare Cam to Brady/Brees. He wants to run like a RB, he's gonna be treated like one. And his last concussion he suffered against the Falcons was his own fault for pulling up before he even reached the end zone. He was probably too busy thinking about his next end zone celebration.

Ron Rivera is the biggest hypocrite of them all. He says he wants to protect his franchise QB, so he does this by calling 11 designed run plays in a game where his QB is getting hit in the head??!!!

"Hey Cam, I know you're getting hit in the head a bunch of times and I want to look out for you, but I'll need you to run the ball again. And then a couple more times so you keep getting hit."

If Rivera and Cam want these hard hits to stop, then stop playing like a RB and protect yourself. Dude is 6'5" 250 lbs, crying about DB's who weigh 40 lbs less than him. Last year he was the one initiating the contact, bullying DB's and then talking sht to them and dancing in front of them, disrespecting the defense. What'd he expect? What did he say? "If you want me to stop dancing, keep me out of the end zone." That's what defenses are doing and now that he's having a bad season, he wants to complain to Goodell? Respect the game and respect your opponents. He's lost all respect from any defensive player in the NFL, and every official in the NFL. He wanted to be a cocky SOB last year and now it's come back to haunt him. I feel no sympathy for someone like Cam. He's been a complete douche since his rookie year with reports coming from the Pro Bowl that he was the biggest a-hole there. Did anyone even notice that nobody tried to rush any other QB on the field, but the moment Cam hit the field, defenders tried to go after him? So why is he surprised by all this? He's had it coming and I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He asked for it.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have no words for this post. its almost like you ignored what has happened this year and didnt even watch the clip that brought on the complaint.

Good job though, you got your full point of view across on how you feel about Cam newton.

Lots of interesting viewpoints here. I'll throw in one that's a little off-center:

If the Panthers were 5-2 or 6-1 instead of 2-5, would Cam be complaining as much? Or at all?

Watch the low hit then repeat this nonsense. There's video you can watch with your eyes.

Almost anyone who meets Newton (save for attractive women and power players in community) think he is an annoying, arrogant prick. Including the college kids that train with them. I've known 3 kids from local universities to train in the off season with newton, Olsen, others who have said that they looked up to Newton. Idolized him. Now want nothing to do with him. Including a local-ish kid who chose Oakland as an UDFA over Carolina because of Cam.

yep. Can't have it one way can.

I have no words for this post. its almost like you ignored what has happened this year and didnt even watch the clip that brought on the complaint.

Good job though, you got your full point of view across on how you feel about Cam newton.

one low hit that wasn't even the worst of the worst or near that bad? The guy even let up. Every qb gets a hit like that every weekend. Not every qb is a giant vagina about it.

Newton brought this on himself. And in 5 yrs when he can't even spell his name in paint in a stolen laptop from having his IQ lowered 20 points to 54... I'll just laugh and dab on'm. Cuz ya know, he's superman

I loved the dude when he won the National Championship for Auburn , but then he was drafted & that all changed !

From choosing the number one for his jersey to his Supermen celebration i just can't stand the dude !!

And yes i agree he is a cry baby !! A HUGE cry baby when things don't go his way ...

And a show boat HEY LOOK AT ME , WATCH ME , LOOK AT WHAT I CAN DO , HEY I'M CAM LOOK, WATCH ...

MAN I CAN'T STAND HIM !!!

Edited by T master