Cam Newton is a crybaby

Haha. True enough. But I'm guessing defenses would key on Olsen and take their chances with GInn and Crotchery.

I agree is an overrated dresser. He's trying too hard.

But only on a Bills board where people defend Tyrod passing for 150 yards, could Newton be overrated. His WRs, minus Olsen, were worse than ours and he won a MVP. He has won on every level he has played on and set rookie passing records, along with qb rushing records.

When much is given much is expected. Im not comparing TT to Cam. I never have. TT doesnt need to be as good as cam for the team to win. TT will never be as good as Cam. Once we get over that mental hurdle, we'll be better off. And yes, Cam is overrated.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is he the reason? He didn't create the rule, he's just saying it is not being enforced equally and/or consistently- and it's not.

I don't like Cam either but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a point about running QBs not getting the same calls as guys like Brady.

he has no validity to his point. Saying he is being targeted by officials. The league. Etc. Its ridiculous.