Tank the season/ It already is.

Buffalo Boy

We are 4-4. IMO we will be dogs to four of our next five opponents. Please leave the " Any given Sunday." Argument out as I get it.

IF we lose to the Seahawks and Bengals we are 4-6. I would guess we would beat the Jags but that is not a given. Then Raiders and Steelers and we are looking at 5-8.

Could we then PLEASE put Jones in at QB as we know who EJ and TT are. Of course this would have to be a mandate from Pegula as Rexy' s mancrush on TT would never permit him to do it.

This iteration of the Bills is not going to get us to a Super Bowl much less limp us into a Wild card this year or next. Lay the blame where you wish. There is tons of it to go around but to think this team has a chance at anything this season is pure delusion.

It's not quitting, it's not defeatist. It just is.

Typical Buffalo mentality.......let's just keeping losing....IF we beat the Seahawks and Bengals we're 6-4

heres where I'm at. Although I don't believe we have a shot in hell of beating either team, I'm good for the next 2 games. However, if we lose those 2, I'm pretty much done.

We are 4-4. IMO we will be dogs to four of our next five opponents. Please leave the " Any given Sunday." Argument out as I get it.

IF we lose to the Seahawks and Bengals we are 4-6. I would guess we would beat the Jags but that is not a given. Then Raiders and Steelers and we are looking at 5-8.

Could we then PLEASE put Jones in at QB as we know who EJ and TT are. Of course this would have to be a mandate from Pegula as Rexy' s mancrush on TT would never permit him to do it.

This iteration of the Bills is not going to get us to a Super Bowl much less limp us into a Wild card this year or next. Lay the blame where you wish. There is tons of it to go around but to think this team has a chance at anything this season is pure delusion.

You're wasting keystrokes. The team will not quit on the season.

Very true, but online sports forums of this type tend to attract a majority of delusional users for some reason.

You're wasting keystrokes. The team will not quit on the season.

Define "team."

Do you mean the players? Coaching? Ownership?

They didn't quit yesterday, they were beaten. There is a good chance that the beatings will continue.

Admitting that TT isn't " The Guy" isn't quitting. It is good business ( FO numbers crunchers) , good football ( coaches) .

I have to say that if Rex were to come out before the Cleveland game and say it was time to put C. Jones out there and see what we have I ( and I bet many others) would respect it for the reality based good coaching decision it would represent.

We are talking Cleveland!!! We could actually still win and the win would have some meaning.

With the amount of money riding on Taylor next year. I can think of no reason why they would bench him in favor of any QB currently employed by the Bills. It IMO would signal we give up. Looking forward too next season. What choice is out there that would upgrade the position in FA? Unless Stafford for some reason would test the waters. The bidding would most likely price out the Bills, but maybe not if they let happy gilmore walk?

Cardelle IMO is nowhere near ready.

Halfway point and we're 4-4. Tank the season already my :censored: (didn't we hear that after 2 games too?). Nobody in the AFC other than the Patriots has anything all but locked up. Come out of the next 8 with a winning record gets us at 9-7.

R-E-L-A-X and let this thing play out over the next 4 games. Then we'll see where things stand.

They didn't quit yesterday, they were beaten. There is a good chance that the beatings will continue.

Admitting that TT isn't " The Guy" isn't quitting. It is good business ( FO numbers crunchers) , good football ( coaches) .

I have to say that if Rex were to come out before the Cleveland game and say it was time to put C. Jones out there and see what we have I ( and I bet many others) would respect it for the reality based good coaching decision it would represent.

We are talking Cleveland!!! We could actually still win and the win would have some meaning.

Yes, they were beaten. Based on that, I'm going to switch my allegiance to the one team that beat the Pats this year....

yes because the best team in the league beat them yesterday

Give me a break

With the amount of money riding on Taylor next year. I can think of no reason why they would bench him in favor of any QB currently employed by the Bills. It IMO would signal we give up. Looking forward too next season. What choice is out there that would upgrade the position in FA? Unless Stafford for some reason would test the waters. The bidding would most likely price out the Bills, but maybe not if they let happy gilmore walk?

Cardelle IMO is nowhere near ready.

Not advocating to play Cardale Jones, but I don't think that I need to see any more from Tyrod Taylor to know that he is not the long term answer at QB. He is at best the 25th best starting QB in the NFL.