Week 9: Seahawks' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

Russell Wilson and the Seahawks almost got it done late, but a key fourth down stop in the red zone secured the win for the Saints.

ESPN: Offensive questions remain for Seahawks in loss to Saints

The Seahawks have managed just one offensive touchdown in their last 23 possessions after Sunday's frustrating loss to the Saints.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson spoke with the media following Seattle's 25-20 loss to the New Orleans Saints.

By Aron Yohannes - seahawks.com

Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll shared the latest injury updates following Seattle's 25-20 loss in New Orleans.

Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll spoke with the media following Seattle's 25-20 loss to the New Orleans Saints.

@KimJohnston

No Fun League: #Seahawks Thomas assessed penalty for hugging official after scoring TD. (VIDEO) http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl/gotta-see-seahawks-thomas-penalized-hugging-official/

CwFuS0mUkAAg-yG.jpg

Bills Today: Alexander: I've had this injury before

bills-today-10-31-story.jpg

Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander sustained a hamstring injury in Sunday's loss, but the league leader in sacks says he plans to do whatever he can to be ready for Buffalo's Monday Night game in Seattle.

Get ready for the playoff run! I'm calling it at worst 6-2 in the second half which will be mainly powered by the Defense. The Bills shut down the Pats run game, but communication errors on the back end combined with a HoF QB took them down. I saw a very good glimpse of what the D-line was capable of yesterday, and the communication issues will be fixed. The combination of Hughes, Washington, Dareus, KW, and Shaq is going to propel the team to the playoffs. Hold on Naybobs!

Both Seattle and Buffalo are really hurting right now from injuries. If you looked at any of the stat lines from the Patriots game except the score, you would assume the game was a lot closer than it was. I would not have guessed it from watching the game, but the Bills sacked Brady 5 times. They were certainly getting after him. I give them a chance next week. I said this week that Tom Brady would carve up the Bills and they did. I said it would be a 2 TD margin and it was. For the game next week, I give the Bills a chance to win the game. If they lose, it won't be by more than a touchdown.

Both Seattle and Buffalo are really hurting right now from injuries. If you looked at any of the stat lines from the Patriots game except the score, you would assume the game was a lot closer than it was. I would not have guessed it from watching the game, but the Bills sacked Brady 5 times. They were certainly getting after him. I give them a chance next week. I said this week that Tom Brady would carve up the Bills and they did. I said it would be a 2 TD margin and it was. For the game next week, I give the Bills a chance to win the game. If they lose, it won't be by more than a touchdown.

Brady is a tough matchup for really anybody. You need a solid front 4 pass rush. Someone to cover Gronk/Bennett. AND corners who can play tight man to man, and recognize their pick plays. And even after all that ... he still probably burns you for 20 plus.

And then you have their defense, which is largely healthy and pretty good.