Week 9: Seahawks' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whichever team gets to 20 first will win.

In the past two years:

Taylor is 1-9 if the bills D gives up 20 or more.

WIlson is 2-7 if the haws D gives up 20 or more.

I'm not so sure that either team will or that they'll even get there with the combined score.

@buffalobills

Safety Aaron Williams has been placed on injured reserve. http://bufbills.co/Q7a6gM

CwMYTBEWEAAa8BU.jpg
@buffalobills

It's official: Percy Harvin is BACK on the Bills! We've signed the WR out of retirement. http://bufbills.co/Q7a6gM

CwMW1vJWcAAdLkb.jpg

@SalSports

We are about to hear from Bills GM Doug Whaley. Stay here for quotes.

Whichever team gets to 20 first will win.

In the past two years:

Taylor is 1-9 if the bills D gives up 20 or more.

WIlson is 2-7 if the haws D gives up 20 or more.

Good stat. By any chance do you have that for other qbs?

I'm not sure either team gets to 20 Monday.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

We know Harvin can do deep routes. That is a plus. Losing Williams sucks. I really like the guy and his play. It may be the end of the line for him. Race to 20 on the score board will be fun to watch. It looks to be a low scoring game.

We know Harvin can do deep routes. That is a plus. Losing Williams sucks. I really like the guy and his play. It may be the end of the line for him. Race to 20 on the score board will be fun to watch. It looks to be a low scoring game.

The Jimmy Graham matchup against any Bills' safety scares the crap out of me.

He will smoke them if he decides to play. The guy has a tendency to take whole games off. NO got tired of that.

The Seahawks' OL hasn't been holding up of late, but they may try to take advantage of his size/speed matchup with short to intermediate throws. Zach Brown might be key in helping to neutralize him.

The Seahawks' OL hasn't been holding up of late, but they may try to take advantage of his size/speed matchup with short to intermediate throws. Zach Brown might be key in helping to neutralize him.

Brown will have his hands full. Crossing routes have been too easy against the Bills. Get physical at the line and make Graham earn is catches.

Brown will have his hands full. Crossing routes have been too easy against the Bills. Get physical at the line and make Graham earn is catches.

Disrupting his routes sounds like a good tactic in an overall containment strategy. One thing I do not want to see is NRC with coverage on him by the design of the defense.

@gbo74

My client Percy Harvin has come out of retirement to sign with the Buffalo Bills for the remainder of the season!

@mikerodak

The Bills have re-signed WR Percy Harvin out of retirement, sources tell ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. http://es.pn/2eXDEvZ

Are you kidding me? This is November 1st and not April 1st. Harvin is a head case. Is he in shape? How long before he'd be ready to play? Or before he changes his mind again? Or gets hurt again? I thought we had finally moved forward from him?

They really must have little faith in Dez Lewis.

Edited by LittleJoeCartwright

Are you kidding me? This is November 1st and not April 1st. Harvin is a head case. Is he in shape? How long before he'd be ready to play? Or before he changes his mind again? Or gets hurt again? I thought we had finally moved forward from him?

They really must have little faith in Dez Lewis.

What are you talking about!!!! He will give us a solid first half of one game. And then we got that 5 foot 5 white guy that reminds rex of eddleman or welker or some other white guy.