A Fan Thinks the Bills are Screwed - Banned for Life

@BMaz1

Major said the dildo throwers have been banned for life.

@mikerodak

Mike Rodak Retweeted Brian Mazurowski

Bills’ VP of Ops and Guest Experience Andy Major provides update on sex toy incident from Oct. 30 Bills-Patriots game at New Era Field.

@BMaz1

Bills' Andy Major on the on-field dildo: "Luckily nobody was hurt, none of our players stepped on it and blew their knee out"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BMaz1

@mikerodak

Bills’ VP of Ops and Guest Experience Andy Major provides update on sex toy incident from Oct. 30 Bills-Patriots game at New Era Field.

@BMaz1

Bills' Andy Major on the on-field dildo: "Luckily nobody was hurt, none of our players stepped on it and blew their knee out"

Hilarious. .. i love it.. i sincerely love it.. god bless our fans!

Dildogate and Butt-shot being solved today is only to distract us from the real issues. Namely, Dareus getting his instagram "hacked".

And by hacked I mean, he left his phone laying around unlocked and one of his friends/team mates blew up his spot. I'm looking at you, Jerry Hughes!

Interesting, there were many questioning how they ever got it into the stadium through security. Now I read it was a guy and girlfriend. That started to give me some ideas on how it may have been hidden....

On the other hand if the Bills need to hire someone to start checking for these things I would work cheap.

Interesting, there were many questioning how they ever got it into the stadium through security. Now I read it was a guy and girlfriend. That started to give me some ideas on how it may have been hidden....

On the other hand if the Bills need to hire someone to start checking for these things I would work cheap.

I bet someone smelled it.

@BMaz1

@mikerodak

Bills VP of Ops and Guest Experience Andy Major provides update on sex toy incident from Oct. 30 Bills-Patriots game at New Era Field.

@BMaz1

Andy also said it was lucky no one had an eye poked out! Of course it would not happen in NY as the warning label states California officials have determine use of this device may be hazardous in that it might poke your eye out.

I was at a wedding last weekend, and was chatting with a younger cousin I hadn't seen in a long time. I told him how we were leaving early in the AM to head back to Vermont so we could watch the Bills game.

He went on to tell me a story about how one of the guys in his group (he went on a bus trip with one of the local bars) was the one who threw the dildo on the field. When he showed me a pic that he took from their seats, however, I noticed that they were sitting in the 2nd or 3rd row of the upper deck...around the 10 or 15 yard line. Is he full of crap?

He said the guy who threw it was sitting right near him. Seems to me like that would be a long ass throw from where they were sitting. Anyone at the game see the trajectory of the rubber donger? Could it have come from the upper deck?

Dildogate and Butt-shot being solved today is only to distract us from the real issues. Namely, Dareus getting his instagram "hacked".

And by hacked I mean, he left his phone laying around unlocked and one of his friends/team mates blew up his spot. I'm looking at you, Jerry Hughes!

That's likely to draw another flag. :(

How are the bills going to enforce that. Good luck with that

Or any other team. But if he does get caught, they will put him on double secret probation with the possibility of an even more permanent banishment.

(There may actually be some kind of trespassing they could enforce, but first they have to catch him. Get caught at the gate with a dildo and they will probably compare you to his photo on file.)