Fire the FO

gr8billsfan

Gotta get rid of Russ Brandon, I don't want that man anywhere near any new coaching hire. Reassign him permanently to the Sabres, he has done nothing to improve this franchise in his tenure in the front office. Get a real football personnel to run President of Football Operations.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen, brother. 50 years with the Bills here. Watched the game in Central VA with my boys (12, 10, 8) and a table of college-aged fans. You could hear the tone of their comments get Bills-y as the momentum swung in the 3rd. All those kids will probably see a Bills SB win. I might be running out of time! But...it's the hope that makes me a fan and keeps me coming back year after year. My hometown, my team. GO BILLS!!

The FO should have been cleaned out the year pegula got the keys. How much longer does the continuity BS play out?

Brandon's " don't let him out of the room". Is why this team is mired in suck. Start there. Stop at the janitorial staff.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You gave a thumbs up to a quote from Oct 30th that has no relevance to today's game.

The FO should have been cleaned out the year pegula got the keys. How much longer does the continuity BS play out?

Brandon's " don't let him out of the room". Is why this team is mired in suck. Start there. Stop at the janitorial staff.

Yeah screw the Bills FO. Why didn't the Pegula's even do this? Seriously feel like what i said years ago is still relevant to today. Fire the FO, Rex was a bad hire and TT isn't our franchise QB, but i mean the Pegula's spend millions on ppl to tell them otherwise. I'll take 100 grand to do a better job than these goofs. **** i'll even take $10 to coach them to a playoff season

At least one more season with the status quo

You say "at least" as if it were a good thing. I rather of lost all the games in order to clean house instead of keeping the hopes up just to get killed due to horrible coaching and a **** of a QB.

Edited by gr8billsfan