Fire the FO

gr8billsfan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, suggestions that perhaps an organizational change is in order after seventeen consecutive years of missing the playoffs are purely the product of mercurial, impulsive, and ultimately fiery and irrational alarm.

It's just such a new and original take, one that we haven't seen since the late 90's. When you lose a game missing your MVP candidate RB, to the best team of this generation, without 3 of your top 4 WR, naturally you should fire everyone. It DEFINITELY is productive analysis.

Terry hired them. Why would he fire them halfway through year two?

If he did anything, Rex and coaches would stay while Whaley and others go. Rex and the coaches are the newest hires.

And Bills are a .500 team right now.

I felt bad for Taylor and the offense today. I wasn't expecting a bunch of backup skill players to do much against the Pats.

It's just such a new and original take, one that we haven't seen since the late 90's. When you lose a game missing your MVP candidate RB, to the best team of this generation, without 3 of your top 4 WR, naturally you should fire everyone. It DEFINITELY is productive analysis.

Ditto

What makes you think the suggestion to revamp the organization stems from this game solely!?

Think about what you wrote there.

:lol::lol::lol:

What makes you think the suggestion to revamp the organization stems from this game solely!?

Really?!? They are .500 and playing without their 2 best offensive players. They were missing 3 of their top 4 WR and their starting TE went out. They played the greatest QB and coach of all-time. What are your issues with the front office? They should have had 9 good NFL receivers? What decisions would you have made differently (specifically)? What would you have done differently than the FO (specifically again)?

Feel free to criticize whomever but be prepared to say "I would have done _____." No solutions mean that you have no right to criticize.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Really?!? They are .500 and playing without their 2 best offensive players. They were missing 3 of their top 4 AR and their starting TE went out. They played the greatest QB and coach of all-time. What are your issues with the front office? They should have had 9 good NFL receivers? What decisions would you have made differently (specifically)? What would you have done differently than the FO (specifically again)?

Whaley's mis-handling of the QB position and the Watkins deal alone are grounds for his dismissal as I've explained in detail many times for over a year. Ryan and his staff aren't the answer. Do you think they are?

Tyrod is not the answer. On what planet do you think Shady is an MVP candidate?

I like Whaley as a talent evaluator involved in the scouting department and nothing more. He doesn't have the IQ to build a team.

I can go on but why bother. Your opinion won't be changed, right?

Study the bills with your brain and not your heart. They are one of the most poorly run pro sports franchises in North American sporting history.

Whaley's mis-handling of the QB position and the Watkins deal alone are grounds for his dismissal as I've explained in detail many times for over a year. Ryan and his staff aren't the answer. Do you think they are?

Tyrod is not the answer. On what planet do you think Shady is an MVP candidate?

I like Whaley as a talent evaluator involved in the scouting department and nothing more. He doesn't have the IQ to build a team.

I can go on but why bother. Your opinion won't be changed, right?

Study the bills with your brain and not your heart. They are one of the most poorly run pro sports franchises in North American sporting history.

Shady was in the conversation last week!!

What would you have done differently with the QB? You even have the benefit of hindsight but give solutions. What decisions (specifically) would you have made?

In terms of IQ, Whaley was on Wall Street prior to being a GM but you knew that. He wasn't some "old football guy with a dip in his mouth." He was on WALL STREET!! Chalk that one up as a loss.

I've ALWAYS been reasonable with this team. I don't ever analyze the Bills with my heart. To your question on the coaching, I don't believe that they are the answer and they were bad today. Rex can't beat good teams because they make costly mistakes. They made a lot today. I always call it like I see it.

Take your huffing and puffing and gtfo. We all wants what's best for this team. Bring a solution or don't bother posting. My solution is to trade for a WR (tomorrow). They also need to help over the top (these safeties are garbage). They can't abandon the run even if they get behind. In addition, they need to run Tyrod 10 times a game. Those are my solutions to the problems.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Really?!? They are .500 and playing without their 2 best offensive players. They were missing 3 of their top 4 WR and their starting TE went out. They played the greatest QB and coach of all-time. What are your issues with the front office? They should have had 9 good NFL receivers? What decisions would you have made differently (specifically)? What would you have done differently than the FO (specifically again)?

Feel free to criticize whomever but be prepared to say "I would have done _____." No solutions mean that you have no right to criticize.

Surely you understand that I'm not an NFL GM nor am I paid to be one.

I also don't pretend to be one as many here do.

I do not have to come up with my own solutions and I am very free to criticize without being able to fix problems myself.

I'm not sure you get how it works.

Surely you understand that I'm not an NFL GM nor am I paid to be one.

I also don't pretend to be one as many here do.

I do not have to come up with my own solutions and I am very free to criticize without being able to fix problems myself.

I'm not sure you get how it works.

So you're Statler and Waldorf? You have no better answers but you have plenty of complaints. Thanks for your feedback Edited by Kirby Jackson

I would not get rid of whoever is in the pro personell department that identified : Zach Brown, Lorax, Corey Graham, incognito, Tyrod (no I don't think he is the answer), and whatever other pros we signed that start for this squad. Everyone else can go.

Shady was in the conversation last week!!

What would you have done differently with the QB? You even have the benefit of hindsight but give solutions. What decisions (specifically) would you have made?

In terms of IQ, Whaley was on Wall Street prior to being a GM but you knew that. He wasn't some "old football guy with a dip in his mouth." He was on WALL STREET!! Chalk that one up as a loss.

I've ALWAYS been reasonable with this team. I don't ever analyze the Bills with my heart. To your question on the coaching, I don't believe that they are the answer and they were bad today. Rex can't beat good teams because they make costly mistakes. They made a lot today. I always call it like I see it.

Take your huffing and puffing and gtfo. We all wants what's best for this team. Bring a solution or don't bother posting. My solution is to trade for a WR (tomorrow). They also need to help over the top (these safeties are garbage). They can't abandon the run even if they get behind. In addition, they need to run Tyrod 10 times a game. Those are my solutions to the problems.

"On Wall Street."

Listen to the man string words together. He's not that bright.

What in the world do you think trading for a WR tomorrow will do? Get us in the playoffs?

That's a joke. Tyrod's presence on the field is a problem, not a solution, and the solution has nothing to do with how many times he runs.

I can go on but it's a waste of my time. Sorry!

So you're Statler and Waldorf? You have no better answers but you have plenty of complaints. Thanks for your feedback

If it makes you feel better, to name one point of contention I have with Whaley: I would never, ever, as a matter of strategy and principle trade UP in a draft and give up MORE than a single draft pick for a single player.

The smart guys trade down.

I would also dedicate more time and effort to finding a QB. I could also see when EJ was in college that he has no future of any kind in the NFL. Whaley couldn't, but then again he was in job salvage mode at that time in his career.

Also of note: Tyrod is Rex's doing and not Whaley's. God only knows who would be playing the most important position on the team if Rex hadn't come here and brought Tyrod in with him. I guess Whaley was happy to go with EJ some more.

But yes, trade for a WR and get Tyrod running some more.

That ought to solve our problems!

"On Wall Street."

What in the world do you think trading for a WR tomorrow will do? Get us in the playoffs?

That's a joke. Tyrod's presence on the field is a problem, not a solution, and the solution has nothing to do with how many times he runs.

Again you bring ZERO answers. No one wants to hear "do something else" we want to hear what you would do.

What would trading for a WR do? The Bills will be the favorite in in at least 4 more games. Someone like Torrey Smith (as an example) might swing a game like Seattle, Pittsburgh or Cincy.

If you watched that game today and walked away saying "a different QB wins that game," I question that you understand what you are watching. The game was won and lost on the bills inability to get off the field on 3rd down. New England continued to do what they wanted on big plays. That's the 2nd straight week that we saw the same thing but last week it was the run and this week it was the pass.

In terms of Tyrod though I keep asking everyone who you would rather under center next year and have yet to get a reasonable answer let alone someone better. I judge Tyrod on things: 3rd down conversions, RZ efficiency and turnovers. Today they left points on the field in the RZ and that falls to him IMO. They had 1st and goal at the 5 or whatever and took 3. You aren't beating NE doing that. He needs to get better but we aren't getting better in 2017 so get used to it.

"On Wall Street."

If it makes you feel better, to name one point of contention I have with Whaley: I would never, ever, as a matter of strategy and principle trade UP in a draft and give up MORE than a single draft pick for a single player.

The smart guys trade down.

I would also dedicate more time and effort to finding a QB. I could also see when EJ was in college that he has no future of any kind in the NFL. Whaley couldn't, but then again he was in job salvage mode at that time in his career.

Also of note: Tyrod is Rex's doing and not Whaley's. God only knows who would be playing the most important position on the team if Rex hadn't come here and brought Tyrod in with him. I guess Whaley was happy to go with EJ some more.

But yes, trade for a WR and get Tyrod running some more.

That ought to solve our problems!

Whaley was in job salvage mode BEFORE he was named GM?!?!?!? That's a new one.

Again you bring ZERO answers. No one wants to hear "do something else" we want to hear what you would do.

What would trading for a WR do? The Bills will be the favorite in in at least 4 more games. Someone like Torrey Smith (as an example) might swing a game like Seattle, Pittsburgh or Cincy.

If you watched that game today and walked away saying "a different QB wins that game," I question that you understand what you are watching. The game was won and lost on the bills inability to get off the field on 3rd down. New England continued to do what they wanted on big plays. That's the 2nd straight week that we saw the same thing but last week it was the run and this week it was the pass.

In terms of Tyrod though I keep asking everyone who you would rather under center next year and have yet to get a reasonable answer let alone someone better. I judge Tyrod on things: 3rd down conversions, RZ efficiency and turnovers. Today they left points on the field in the RZ and that falls to him IMO. They had 1st and goal at the 5 or whatever and took 3. You aren't beating NE doing that. He needs to get better but we aren't getting better in 2017 so get used to it.

Whaley was in job salvage mode BEFORE he was named GM?!?!?!? That's a new one.

You want to hear what I would do? Really?

Why? I'm not a general manager in the NFL.

Anyway, I didn't read the rest of your post. I'm sorry about that. But I'm watching the world series and arguing with an anonymous stranger on the internet who likes to retreat deeply into a non-yielding position isn't my idea of a good time.

Goodnight.