Fire the FO

gr8billsfan

When will the riots begin at "new era same bs" stadium? Grab ur pitchforks and potato launchers. Storm the Buffalo Bums stadium and demand the PEGULAS to change the coaching staff. I'm

Not joking. This team is a national disgrace thanks to the PEGULAS keeping status quo. Fire the Ryan's and hire me someone innovative FFS. I'd rather be a Cubs fan and wait another 100 years for a World Series win than watch the Bills commit suicide every year

Seriously burning my TT jersey. 31yds 38% accuracy. He's a franchise QB as much as Jp Loserman. The Bills FO doesn't care about the fans period. I'm 23. Spent 17 years of my life watching them do jack ****.

Seriously fans we could do better as a collective coach than these Bums who are coaching now.

Edited by gr8billsfan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No!

Injuries! Continuity! !@#$!

Yes injuries sure. But since when does TT throw under 40%?!?! Hahaha he's a joke and any fan saying TT is not at fault for over throwing and under throwing his targets are anti-Buffalo and should be hung

I want Rex fired most of all but if it takea clearing house to get Rex out I am for the FO going too.

Yeah it's absurd. I see no leadership and no "glue" to keep the team together. Horrible FO management that allowed this to occur

Gilmore won't and shouldn't get a contract extension. Can't do anything for the Bills.

I think losing the game isn't the problem cause everyone can agree thats what was probably going to happen anyway, the problem was the way they were manhandled and that they could go into this game decimated by injuries and the apparent lack of effort to replace those out. The play was horrible on the field and again, it looks like they haven't taken any steps forward as a team to be able to compete with Brady and BB.

Have some patience!

2019 isn't that far away.

Weren't we supposed to get blown out? They were loaded and we were decimated. Loss sucks but who was surprised???

The defense was missing two players and even those two had they played it wouldn't have made much difference.

Tom Brady had his way as usual with 300+ yards passing and 4 TD's.

Weren't we supposed to get blown out? They were loaded and we were decimated. Loss sucks but who was surprised???

Just cuz Brady is in and we're missing weapons? It seemed like the team self-destructed prior to the game even starting! That's no sense of leadership. We ought to have the mind set of winning every game, especially the tough ones like today. That's where we need our team to pull through. We can't just lay our weapons down. We had bad play on both sides of the ball on crucial plays. Our secondary looked horrid as well as the receiving corp. Which istoo be expected! But come on we have NO DEPTH.

Just cuz Brady is in and we're missing weapons? It seemed like the team self-destructed prior to the game even starting! That's no sense of leadership. We ought to have the mind set of winning every game, especially the tough ones like today. That's where we need our team to pull through. We can't just lay our weapons down. We had bad play on both sides of the ball on crucial plays. Our secondary looked horrid as well as the receiving corp. Which istoo be expected! But come on we have NO DEPTH.

Stop being a bills fan imo. We'll be ok without you.