We are going to so get rolled on Sunday...

eball

...I mean seriously. A full strength Pats*** roster against our depleted WR corps, gimpy Shady, probably no AW?

Good god -- I'm going to go out tailgating at 8:30 and get blitzed so I just won't care.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but we don't see it because we are drowning in Fireball and preemptive tears

:lol: I'm actually going the other way. Thinking about staying sober for this one. I don't think I could take it if I was liquored up. I'm already having nightmares about the game day thread.

Pittsburgh made a game of it w/o Big Ben, so can we. Slow down their receivers off the line and relentlessly hit Brady. Quit with the down-dog crap and crack a couple of heads and compete.

That they did. I don't care who is throwing the ball Brown is just a beast and will get his and we'll Bell is one of if not the BEST RB in football. They only scored 16 points.... (and 6 the entire second half)

I was thinking this morning that i might not watch this one. Traumatized from last years home game against them.

Every year I get up and all excited and say "oh if we get pressure on brady" or "oh if our DB's can play tight coverage, maybe we have a chance" and every year, they pummel us.

I WANT us to win, i HOPE we win, this year though, weithus missing so nany weapons, this one could be over quick