Yay NBA 2016-17 season!

The Poojer

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is a major understatement, those 3 played out of their minds last night, meanwhile the warriors couldn't play defense and turned the ball over waaaaay too much

No bogut to play defense. Johnathan Simmons, Kawhi, Aldridge, Gasol looked great

I love the people who post in a thread to say how much they don't like something!

And I'm pumped for this season. I love the Warriors players individually (expect Draymond) but I hate that Durant took the coward's way out. So it will be fun to cheer against them. I wish I could come up with a cool finals pick but barring injury, we are getting the trilogy. James Harden for MVP now that he got rid of a passed around Kardashian.

I love the people who post in a thread to say how much they don't like something!

And I'm pumped for this season. I love the Warriors players individually (expect Draymond) but I hate that Durant took the coward's way out. So it will be fun to cheer against them. I wish I could come up with a cool finals pick but barring injury, we are getting the trilogy. James Harden for MVP now that he got rid of a passed around Kardashian.

ugh. She's in Cleveland now (Tristan Thompson). Not really a cavs fan but if I was I'd be worried.