Do the Bills have a better chance of........

BmarvB

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the fact that it's statisitically difficult to beat the same team 3 times in the same year, I think it's better to lose this week. Then we beat the cheaters when it really counts in the Divisional round of the playoffs.

Considering the fact that it's statisitically difficult to beat the same team 3 times in the same year, I think it's better to lose this week. Then we beat the cheaters when it really counts in the Divisional round of the playoffs.

I like that thought. I highly doubt we'll win the division, and the Pats will surely have the 1 or 2 seed so if it comes down to it, we'll be back in their house for the playoffs.

Ok guys, here we go just for the hell of it......

In the event they win one of the next two games, Do the bills have a better chance of sweeping the Patriots or winning in Seattle?

Both teams are much better than the Bills. Winning either game would be a huge upset.

But if I had to say which upset is more likely, I'll go with SEA.

New England is going to destroy us on Sunday.

Both teams are much better than the Bills. Winning either game would be a huge upset.

Last time we blanked the pats, it was 31-0 and we had picked up Lawyer Malloy after the Pats sent him on his merry way.

They paid us back in the rematch 31-0. I sure hope we don't let them circle our wagons in front of the home crowd.

game will be over by half, bills will score some garbagetime points and the score wont be terrible, like 44-31 or something, but it'll be 37-3 at the half

game will be over by half, bills will score some garbagetime points and the score wont be terrible, like 44-31 or something, but it'll be 37-3 at the half

And the Bills QB will end up with over 200 yards passing with a couple TDs and people will say he had a good game.

Groundhog Day.

Beating the Pats without Shady, Sammy, Dareus, and Woods healthy isnt going to happen. Its just like their situation when we beat them this year. The injuries/missing players will be too much to overcome.

With Seattle, at least a couple of them might be back and healthy, so Ill say Seattle.

I don't care if people think the Patriots are a "better" team. We have to believe we are and forget all this BS about the past. Get pressure on Brady (LORAX/SHAQ/HUGHES) and make him feel like a 39 year old quarterback should. TT needs to open his freaking eyes. Maybe take that damn visor off his helmet. That play where Clay was WIDE OPEN and he ran out of bounds will not get it done against the Cheats. Hell, call me crazy, but I'd almost be happier if EJ started. He can throw it downfield and WILL. Maybe even dress Cardale and let them figure that out!

The point is, this game is winnable. The Cheats are not invincible. We beat them in their home stadium. They didn't stop us. And that excuse of poor, injured rookie QB doesn't fly when they blanked the Texans the week before.

As for the Seahawks, yes, I see that as a win, too. They are not the same team. No Lynch is a big deal.

The point is, this game is winnable. The Cheats are not invincible. We beat them in their home stadium. They didn't stop us. And that excuse of poor, injured rookie QB doesn't fly when they blanked the Texans the week before.

Sigh, also Jamie Collins was playing hurt and a shadow of himself as was Hightower. They are both healthy now and Hightower has a safety in 2-3 games. That doesn't change the fact your O line dominated that game at all but these two are probably the studs of the D along with Butler. Add in Ninkovich is back and the D should be better. (Hell you dominated the entire first half and scored 13 points..)

As for Jacoby he couldn't do anything well with that thumb, and Rex being a smart coach was ready for all the trick plays. Rex knows doing what he did last time on D and the Pats will put 50 up on his defense. Brady is lightyears better than Jacoby.

So this game is really reversed. The Pats are rather Healthy and the Bills are decimated with injuries. Which seems add up to one smackdown by the Pats. could the bills win? Yes. Is it likely? No.

Ok guys, here we go just for the hell of it......

In the event they win one of the next two games, Do the bills have a better chance of sweeping the Patriots or winning in Seattle?

Better chance @ Seattle. If the 'Hawks D plays like they did Sunday night, the Bills will be lucky to cross midfield, much less score. Still a better chance there than vs TB led Pats.

We can win a close low scoring game against either one, but if they let Brady force them into a shootout, this will be over quickly. They can't afford to play 'run and gun' with the Patriots, the Bills just don't have enough working guns to keep up with them.

Depends on if its hotter in Boston or in the summer!

They'll lose both. Book it. They have zero answers for the Patriots' offense. The two TE scenario is a matchup nightmare. Bills do not get a rush from 4 DL and if they send 6-7 their DBs can't play man to man, they've been roasted all year. Their pass game sets the tone and it'll be ugly. The Bills offense is one dimensional. The Pat will keep the run game in check by making TT beat them with his arm, which he can't. Game over.

Seattle will be as bad. West coast trips (save the "hey they won in LA argument) are historically problematic for east coast teams and especially so against quality opponents, which Seattle is (LA is not). Again, a team with a great run defense will make the Bills have to rely on TT, who can't deliver.

This is a 4-5 team headed into the bye.