Missed PI on Hunter in the end zone

DC Greg

Tyrod is a top 15 QB........when you throw all the plusses and minus together

but

Even if we were to play that game.....top 15 is not easy to find either....STARTING QBs are not easy to find

Some of you really need to take a step back and realize the way refs call that play

No, he isn't. He's probably 18-22, and he's a sub 25 passer. He's probably top 1-3 athlete at his position though.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The passing thing with Tyrod has been exhausted by many of us, my biggest gripe which I recognized during the winning streak was his tendency to turn the corner on a run then jog out of bounds after downshifting while an opposing player is in pursuit.

I'm willing to bet that had something to do with the pushing and shoving by R. Jones and Co. on the Dolphins sideline.

No, he isn't. He's probably 18-22, and he's a sub 25 passer. He's probably top 1-3 athlete at his position though.

Takes care of the ball

Good for a couple of scores a game (in todays case 3 scores)

That does not make him 18-22.......Tyrod is pretty consistant.......probably 15 is a good starting point....and once again that is WITHOUT pretty much all of his starting targets

Takes care of the ball

Good for a couple of scores a game (in todays case 3 scores)

That does not make him 18-22.......Tyrod is pretty consistant.......probably 15 is a good starting point....and once again that is WITHOUT pretty much all of his starting targets

"doesn't turn the ball over" is the minimum standard for a quarterback. The minimum.

List of quarterbacks definitely better than Tyrod, in order:

Brady, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Brees, Newton, Palmer, Ryan, Newton, Wilson, Dalton, Luck, Carr, Rivers, Bortles, Manning, Winston, Stafford, Smith, and Bradford.

So I revise my prior position. Tyrod is, at best, #20 over-all.

Obviously the Bills played poorly today and lost for a whole host of reasons, but that missed pass interference on Hunter was huge. If that is called correctly, first and goal on the 1. We probably score a TD and go up 2 scores and likely win. Just an awful missed call. Bad officiating crew today all around.

Bills were up two scores in the 3rd Q...

I think that was a good no call.

I agree...DB's head was turned back looking at the ball and both players were jockeying for position. It was just a good play by the DB. If the defender is looking back at the ball there isn't anything wrong with what he did...

"doesn't turn the ball over" is the minimum standard for a quarterback. The minimum.

List of quarterbacks definitely better than Tyrod, in order:

Brady, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Brees, Newton, Palmer, Ryan, Newton, Wilson, Dalton, Luck, Carr, Rivers, Bortles, Manning, Winston, Stafford, Smith, and Bradford.

So I revise my prior position. Tyrod is, at best, #20 over-all.

Funny how so many qbs dont meet that requirement......right?

I saw several holds that Miami committed that weren't called, but that was not PI. That was good D.

The worst was on a critical 3rd and long conversion by tennehill. He was chased from

The pocket and Hughes was mugged. Tanny completed the pass and I think the fins scored a TD a few plays later. That was a much worse call, IMO.