Missed PI on Hunter in the end zone

DC Greg

Obviously the Bills played poorly today and lost for a whole host of reasons, but that missed pass interference on Hunter was huge. If that is called correctly, first and goal on the 1. We probably score a TD and go up 2 scores and likely win. Just an awful missed call. Bad officiating crew today all around.

Edited by DC Greg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to show you just how fine of a line it is....if they call it correctly...the bills probably win and people are not calling for Tyrods head like they are today

The problems with his game are still evident but we can all swallow them much easier after a win. I'm not calling for his head, just calling it like I see it. He's our best option at present.

27 million dollars doesn't lead your WR into a safety after said WR beats his man by 7 yards. Make plays, win games. Time for excuses are over, Hunter PI.... Blanton's missed tackles.... his best tackle of the day was when he KO'd Darby on the game sealing touchdown.

Blanton should be taking an Uber all the way back to Buffalo, Uber Pool to be exact.

27 million dollars doesn't lead your WR into a safety after said WR beats his man by 7 yards. Make plays, win games. Time for excuses are over, Hunter PI.... Blanton's missed tackles.... his best tackle of the day was when he KO'd Darby on the game sealing touchdown.

Blanton should be taking an Uber all the way back to Buffalo, Uber Pool to be exact.

good call on Blanton, he was the one that missed the tackle on Ajayi when we had the Phins pinned down in their endzone. Playing so few snaps and being that ineffective won't help his future with the team.

Obviously the Bills played poorly today and lost for a whole host of reasons, but that missed pass interference on Hunter was huge. If that is called correctly, first and goal on the 1. We probably score a TD and go up 2 scores and likely win. Just an awful missed call. Bad officiating crew today all around.

Yep. That was a game changer, it wasnt that bad tho, I feel Sammy or a better WR woulda caught that one Also feel like if they didnt drag a dead shady out there, and let a FRESH Gillislee start and play all game we coulda had a few more yards on the ground. That direct snap play in the 4th qt WAS A STUPID ASS PLAY CALL! You dont call those plays for Gillislee, hes not that elusive. That was really dumb.

to show you just how fine of a line it is....if they call it correctly...the bills probably win and people are not calling for Tyrods head like they are today

This. Thats really unfair on Tyrod. Anyone notice the stat they ran during the game bout how he was under pressure, hurried, hit, or knocked down on the majority of pass plays. Thats a crazy stat line

Edited by Marty McFly

Looked like a fairly clean play. There was some contact. But ask yourself this. How mad would you be if they called something like that on the bills? I would rather the refs let them play

they tend to call those against us, so no need to ask us how would it feel.

Looked like a fairly clean play. There was some contact. But ask yourself this. How mad would you be if they called something like that on the bills? I would rather the refs let them play

I'm sure we will find out when those calls go against us next week....

Not missed....ignored