I blame Dareus

Yeah, Marcell didn't miss 20-odd tackles.

He's a damn moron and he's making awful decisions for his career but players have to execute in his absence.

If Leger Douzable and Corbin Bryant have to execute at Dareus level for the team to win......and that's been what was needed in their 3 losses......... then good luck with that.

I'm not an excuse maker but there is a point where coach speak rhetoric doesn't hardly do it.

If Dareus performs at his 2014 level they might be undefeated with the buttery soft sh*t list of opponents they've had to date.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so blame a player, that wasn't playing, for the performance of both the players and the coaches on the field today. makes sense.

...regardless of how you feel towards Dareus and his situation, this is silly.

No, actually it isnt. Dareus is a special talent that the Bills drafted high and paid well. His selfishness has hurt this team over and over. When a player of his caliber is out it effects the team. If you dont think Sammy constantly being brittle and out isnt a problem either then our conversation should probably stop.

I don't want him traded or cut, I want him on the field playing football, where he belongs.

Amen, but I still reserve the right to say !@#$ you Dareus for being a dumbass in the first place! He should have been out there for all 7 games!

Amen, but I still reserve the right to say !@#$ you Dareus for being a dumbass in the first place! He should have been out there for all 7 games!

please go ahead, I did that all day in the shoutbox after every phin big run.

How is it silly? Did somene force him too put himself in front of the team? He is the Highest paid player on the Bills, he gets suspended. His injury could have happened because his rehab...... ooops that never happened. Zero sympathy for this clown. He is far from the first person too have a rough childhood and family tragedies. At least in the world I live in. His sympathy points are used up. we are stuck with him for a couple more years past this one. Then too the scrap heap. Assuming of course he tests clean for years too come

Did you know there's a difference between the word "to" and "too"?

100 million dollar contract, half of it spent on weed, apparently. His drug suspension shows just how freakin' selfish and stupid he is. Next, he comes back and can't make it through two practices without an injury.

He's missed 7 games, today we could have used a large presence in the middle.

If he doesn't play next week, they should trade him.

I can't blame Dareus since he didn't play but I agree that he hurt the team today.

Weed suspension when he makes sick money. :(

Then he shows up out if shape and gets injured in practice.

He is not the kind of player you can build around, despite his considerable talent, you just cannot count on him.

I can't blame Dareus since he didn't play but I agree that he hurt the team today.

Weed suspension when he makes sick money. :(

Then he shows up out if shape and gets injured in practice.

He is not the kind of player you can build around, despite his considerable talent, you just cannot count on him.

have a link or anything saying he came in out of shape? Was shady out of shape last week when he tweaked his hammy? Edited by Not at the table Karlos

have a link or anything saying he came in out of shape? Was shady out of shape last week when he tweaked his hammy?

You need a link? He is not in game shape, he spent four weeks away at rehab, or ADHD support group, or whatever excuse the guy is making this week. He could not finish a practice and got hurt in practice, hard to understand?

Shady's hammy tweak was completely different and the guy worked hard to be ready to play. Don't even compare the two please.

If Kim is as involved with the team as we are to believe perhaps it's time for her to be a stern mother to a kid who's taking the most of the family's money. He'll probably listen to her more than anyone else.

I could care less about grammar on a fan board. Thanks for the tip. I will pass it on toooo the write people.

Me neither- 2 things that are ridiculous around here 1. The grammar police and 2. People that will get nasty with you and if you fire back you get a warning. I mean heck, I may lose sleep over it all.

If we really did want to look at the hypocrisy of it all, BillsnutinHouston should read BillsNutinHouston.

so blame a player, that wasn't playing, for the performance of both the players and the coaches on the field today. makes sense.

...regardless of how you feel towards Dareus and his situation, this is silly.

Yes. If you never hold anyone accountable for anything ever this is silly. Especially the guy your paying 100 million dollars who is your best defensive player and who plays a position that could have one of the biggest impacts on the other teams ability to ram it down your throat play after play. The same guy with a history of irresponsible behavior who missed a mandatory drug test leading to his four game suspension. Your right. Silly to hold that guy accountable for anything.

Did you know there's a difference between the word "to" and "too"?

What are you? The english police. Who gives a crap about the misuse of to or too. Edited by TANK2

There is no way he should be getting paid, at all! When he got suspended, he should NOT have gotten paid, and shouldn't now, as he hasn't done a damn thing but keep the Anchor Bar in business!

Trade his ass for a bag of footballs, and get him the F#$K out of here!

Trade him, trade him, trade him! That seems to be the solution and problem solver for everything. Even tho we have had the displeasure of seeing exactly what we have behind him if he does get traded. Yet some still lobby for a trade lol. I'm sorry but this trade talk is hogwash.

There is mounting evidence that DAIRY ASS might be one of those people who apologizes profusely when he F's up, and then goes right on doing the same $çh!tt again, and again.

Stop it. The guys only getting 100 mill. You get what you pay for. You sound like one of those people who buys a five dollar clock radio at Walmart and doesnt understand why it doesnt work three weeks later.