Marquise Goodwin and Aaron William Update Thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: . . . I hope the organization tells him it's over.

I hope the organization has a place for him off the field, whether coaching or front office, if he wants it. Seems to be a solid, smart dude. If this is indeed it for his playing career, smart money is on him succeeding elsewhere.

That hit really pissed me off. I'm still upset about it.

What pissed me off worse was that the hit changed the game, Buffalo needed to respond and they didn't. AWil should have retired after season and him being out there never feels good anymore. Shame Blanton is his replacement tho.

#23 has a heart of gold, but his body is broken. Chalk in Goodwin. You hate losing guys but durability is a must in this game. I wish rosters could be expanded in the next CBA along with short term month long IR's for guys like Goodwin & Williams.

@JoeBuscaglia

Aaron Williams left the stadium in an ambulance, according to Eric Wood. #Bills

Good thing not one TEAMMATE did anything about it. Yeah, let Landry walk up to him as he's leaving the field. kitty team

What pissed me off worse was that the hit changed the game, Buffalo needed to respond and they didn't. AWil should have retired after season and him being out there never feels good anymore. Shame Blanton is his replacement tho.

You have a brothers career possibly ended by a dirty shot and that is how you let the rest of the game unfold? I'm embarrassed

Edited by SWATeam

Good thing not one TEAMMATE did anything about it. Yeah, let Landry walk up to him as he's leaving the field. kitty team

You have a brothers career possibly ended by a dirty shot and that is how you let the rest of the game unfold? I'm embarrassed

Same, my ass was ready for war on my couch.

If the Bills would have gotten in fights with the Dolphins after that play, we would have made a bad situation worse.