3 legit reasons we lost

Bocephuz

I will say this. He was under pressure the whole day. The o-line even including Glenn at times sucked. Tyrod is no Brady*** where he can release in under two seconds. Espcially throwing too scrubs.

But he really wasnt under pressure all game there was a good deal of ghist pressures.

Also a lot of double clutching he causes pressure at times cant blame the OL for all the pressure

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod Taylor cant hit anyone in the numbers with consistency.

JESUS..OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE. without SHADY, he is terrible...never can get 300 yards ever.

JUST THROW THE BALL!

He's looking at O'leary in the eyes. 15 yard spacing ...he doesnt throw it to him...WTF?

1. The Missing: Watkins (WR1), Woods (WR2), Shady (RB1) - makes the O hard to go; Dareus might have helped up the middle

2. Couldn't stop the run: 200+ ouch

3. O-line / O play: Couldn't get anything going, likely should have just started Gillislee, Tyrod under pressure all day

#1. I really don't want to hear about "the Missing". I had my apotheosis watching NE play after the Ravens skunked us. Contenders miss starting players, and they suck it up and find a way and get it done. Pretenders miss starting players and they stink up the joint and sink themselves in excuses.

So please, let's not hear about this as a legit reason for a loss.

Did yoh watch the second half and his typical 3 and out trend he does?

You're out of your mind w this Tyrod stuff. Seeing what you want to see. Tyrod was pretty good today considering the lack of tools he had to work with. OLine was awful.

He should have hit Goodwin for a TD on the play he was hurt. Another throw that was too high. The double whammy is the concussion.

Yup. Goodwin had about five open yards to make an uncontested catch if the throw was on target and on time.

You're out of your mind w this Tyrod stuff. Seeing what you want to see. Tyrod was pretty good today considering the lack of tools he had to work with. OLine was awful.

No he wasnt take your glasses off and excuses and you will see he is not and hasnt been good alot this year

For the people criticizing Tyrod what were your expectations? He was missing his TOP 4 WRs and #1 RB. I think that we were watching different games. Guys didn't know their routes (see Powell on the 2nd to last drive). The offense line (specifically Mills) were blown up all day and they have almost 500 yards of offense (178 in the fourth quarter). You watched that game and said, "it's the QB's fault?" Really?

What?

No he wasn't. He was incredibly inaccurate today. He second half today was as bad as his first half against the Giants last year.

For the people criticizing Tyrod what were your expectations? He was missing his TOP 4 WRs and #1 RB. I think that we were watching different games. Guys didn't know their routes (see Powell on the 2nd to last drive). The offense line (specifically Mills) were blown up all day and they have almost 500 yards of offense (178 in the fourth quarter). You watched that game and said, "it's the QB's fault?" Really?

The excuses continue

To me, the Buffalo defense giving up 214 rushing yards to Ajayi is by far the biggest issue I have with today's game.

Most of the fan base knew the Bills QB is limited and without his two best WR's and the team's star RB injured it would be a tough game. The Bills were ahead in the game until the 4th quarter and the run defense just melted.

Jay Ajai - This guy was epically fantastic today. We were generally in good position but this guy broke tackles and was tough as nails

Jordan Mills- Got toasted all day

Adam Gase- stuck with the run when down by 2 scores and did not panic

How about no commitment to the run game.